Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Estate Boot Guards

Hi all,

Up for sale I have these two parts from the wifes prefacelift insignia estate.
    1) boot guard - useful for keeping both 4 and 2 legged animals secure in the boot and not roaming around the car ��
    2) Cargo net. Also useful if they still wont sit down or for securing any other wandering items in your boot.

Picture 2 & 6 are part number 32026296 , struggling to find the part number for the other but its looks to be the same as this one,

Both are in excellent condition, came with the car and never used by us, I dont think the cargo net ever has, still has the original wrapping.

Looking for around £80 ono for both but would consider splitting
    Attached Files
    Last edited by MilesS34; 09-08-2019, 08:43 AM. Reason: Title edit

Hi there, would you consider to post it to N. Ireland?
    post to Parcel Motel,payment by PayPal, both items in one case / box?

If you still have them for sale?

Thanks in advance.

Comment

Of course I can, if you PM me your address I will check with the post office costs.

Thank you ��

Comment

Just saying .....nobody uses the Post office for parcels , its too expensive .......Try Parcel2go ....You can go online ......put yours and the destination post codes in ............size of parcel . it then gives you the cost which you pay online ...........pay by pay-pal if you wish ............then you print a label from the site and take it to your nearest drop off point ( usually a CO-Op store ) .........easily done .They will also fetch from your home if you want ........Try it .

Comment

Originally posted by umfaan View Post
          Just saying .....nobody uses the Post office for parcels , its too expensive .......Try Parcel2go ....You can go online ......put yours and the destination post codes in ............size of parcel . it then gives you the cost which you pay online ...........pay by pay-pal if you wish ............then you print a label from the site and take it to your nearest drop off point ( usually a CO-Op store ) .........easily done .They will also fetch from your home if you want ........Try it .
          Agree totally I use "myhermes" can even drop parcel off at 11 at night or 6 in morning Post office need to get into 20th century.

Comment

Well as it's my partner who's selling it it would be her decision how its posted not mine. She uses the post office on a regular basis due to the location we live and given that there are 11,500 branches in the uk it sounds like they are becoming pretty redundant doesn't it. Oh and judging by the queue that's usually there I guess our quiet little town is brimming with "nobody's"

Comment

Originally posted by MilesS34 View Post
              Well as it's my partner who's selling it it would be her decision how its posted not mine. She uses the post office on a regular basis due to the location we live and given that there are 11,500 branches in the uk it sounds like they are becoming pretty redundant doesn't it. Oh and judging by the queue that's usually there I guess our quiet little town is brimming with "nobody's"
              I use the post office regular and sometimes it’s cheaper than budget couriers it all depends on sizes and weight.
              For larger items I book through send it now which is parcelforce but cheaper than going through them or post office maybe worth giving them a go for your partners items.

Comment

Working...
              X