No announcement yet.

HID or LED? yet again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've got 6k hids in mine.....and they're perfectly matched for the DRL's.......so Stevie Wonder said.

LEDs in my fogs and halo rings also in the fogs.....and they're all slightly different, but sitting in the drivers seat, I can see them, but others can see me

Comment

Originally posted by marko301 View Post
      I found 5000k hids to be a great match when I had my facelift. I did find the temperature colour varied slightly from different sellers though. I found hids direct did the best match. I found LEDs far better in many ways when I changed to them though. The instant on was far better than hid warm up and I found that even though they're advertised as 6500k. They're more like 500k hids. A brilliant white without the blue.

A vid I took at the time
      Did you need the full kit ,like ballast and cancellers like you do with hids

Comment

Tbh tried loads Rab, just can't find the right match

Comment

Not they come with small drivers. Didn't need error cancellers in the facelift. I do in the Insignia B though.
          2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Not they come with small drivers. Didn't need error cancellers in the facelift. I do in the Insignia B though.
            That's coz the wheels are death shaded

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
              That's coz the wheels are death shaded
              Ah that's where you're wrong cos my last siggy had black wheels too.....good taste never changes....Hmmm that's probably why your bad taste doesn't change.
              2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Ah that's where you're wrong cos my last siggy had black wheels too.....good taste never changes....Hmmm that's probably why your bad taste doesn't change.
                C'mon.....good taste never changes......bad taste doesn't change....make up yer mind

Comment

C'mon.....good taste never changes......bad taste doesn't change....make up yer mind
                  Well if I can't sway you it proves bad taste doesn't change either. That's what I meant

I know there's some good in you because you have a red car. I just don't understand your reluctance to really make it shine.....One day!

Comment

Well if I can't sway you it proves bad taste doesn't change either. That's what I meant

I know there's some good in you because you have a red car. I just don't understand your reluctance to really make it shine.....One day!
                    Shine........you think I polish it with Brillo pads

Comment

Shine........you think I polish it with Brillo pads
                      It was a metaphor. Really finish it off then.

Comment

It was a metaphor. Really finish it off then.
                        A metaphor????
                        Where do you fit that?

Comment

No, not a metaphor, a.. a.. a palindrome
                          Monty Python's Flying Circus (1969) - S01E08 clip with quote The palindrome of Bolton would be notlob. Yarn is the best search for video clips by quote. Find the exact moment in a TV show, movie, or music video you want to share. Easily move forward or backward to get to the perfect clip.
                          2018 1.5T SRi Nav
                          Bi-colour 18" alloys, de-chromed grille and foglights, full heated leather, reversing cam with park assist, heated front screen and steering wheel, blind spot monitoring, self parking (used once, it's crap!), Nextbase 522GW front & rear dashcams

Comment

LEDs fitted , the pics do not show them justice, perfect match for drls, I'll get some other pics tommorow,

Comment

Originally posted by the gas man View Post
                              LEDs fitted , the pics do not show them justice, perfect match for drls, I'll get some other pics tommorow,
                              How are they on a drive? Im curious as i drive in the dark a lot my HIDs are pretty good they are 6k but these look nice !
                              The Reaper. Carbon Flash 2015 insignia Sri. Lowered, hybrid turbo 251.3bhp 554nm. Twin exhaust.

Comment

Even the drls look slightly yellow on the pics, they are both , bright white light ,

Comment

Working...
                                X