New insignia owner.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New insignia owner.

Hello my name is Andy I am from the Manchester area and I am new to this forum but not to Vauxhalls. I have had a few over the years starting with a Mk1 Cavalier, Mk2 & Mk3 had a brief flirt with a Ford Mondeo before coming back to Vauxhall.

After many years of great service my Old 04 Vectra 2.0DTI finally needed a job too far. Clutch was slipping and with a few other jobs needed and the Mot nearly due it was beyond economic repair. Shame I loved that car!

I am now the proud owner of a 2013 facelift 2.0 CDTI 161bhp ECO Techline in sovereign silver. It's a little well used with the odd bit of minor damage and with 103'000 on the clock hardly a low mileage example. However after weeks of jokers and con men it was about the cheapest facelift I could find around the 100'000 mile within my fairly modest budget.

It has been a massive culture shock after my old Vectra but I am now getting used to the massive jump in technology. Let's hope that my Insignia turns out to be as reliable and dependable as my old Vectra.

Hello and welcome Andy----------Dave

Comment

Welcome

Comment

Thanks for the welcome. What a great resource! I am already pouring over the pages and absorbing as much relevant info I can. Indeed I have a set of vanity mirror covers all but repaired in the kitchen. Just waiting for the epoxy to cure and they should be good to go.

Comment

Hi Andy,
          2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Welcome

I also used to own a 2.0 DTI on an 03 plate.
            LED interior lights. Chrome mirror caps & door handle covers. LED reverse light bulbs. Pedal box. Atomic Alloys. Steel Structure spare wheel. Boot floor risers. Rear exit exhaust & rear valance. M Y ‘15’ front grille.

Comment

Welcome aboard Andy
              Another ex vectra owner we are everywhere!

.K.M.P.C.U
              YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

Welcome

Comment

Working...
                X