Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will this headlight fit?

Hi all,
    Sorry if this is a really stupid question, I'm not very technical when it covers to cars.

I need a replacement headlight for my 2012 insignia. The light description is as follows :

AFL Bi-Xenon D1s H11 Headlight Unit

I've found a second hand one from a 2010 insignia simply described as a 2008-2013 Xenon complete unit.

My concern was surrounding the words "AFL" and "Bi-Xenon" on my current unit. From what i understand, a xenon unit has a separate halogen bulb for full beam whereas bi-xenon use the same bulb. Is the second hand one likely to be the same as my current one or were earlier models not bi-xenon units?

Hi,post a pic up of your headlamp.
    Insignia Elite 16T,Royal Blue non Nav. + added,
    Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Comment

Originally posted by Howy View Post
      Hi,post a pic up of your headlamp.

Comment

Yep,same as mine pre facelift afl light unit.
        Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Comment

Yep,same as mine pre facelift afl light unit.
          Do you think either of these would be ok?

Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Vauxhall Insignia 2008-2018 Xenon Headlight Right Driver Side 13226793RH at the best online prices at eBay! Free delivery for many products!

Comment

They are the one's,whats happened to yours?

Comment

They are the one's,whats happened to yours?
              Basically the drivers side had a build up of condensation and then stopped working. I replaced the bulb but it still doesn't work. I then read about the ballast failing but everyone I've spoken to about it says the whole unit will need replacing. Otherwise the condensation will keep leaking onto the ballast and it'll keep failing. A garage quoted me £1200 to replace the light which is stupid money so I'm looking for a 2nd hand one.

Do you think the ones linked to will be the same as mine?

Comment

Yes,double check for condition,ask for more photos if not local to you.

Comment

Working...
                X