Country tourer days are numbered

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Country tourer days are numbered

See that Vauxhall have officially deleted the Country Tourer from the Insignia range - see https://www.autocar.co.uk/car-news/n...hdrawn-uk-sale
    Bargains at the showrooms?
    2018 1.5T SRi Nav
    Bi-colour 18" alloys, de-chromed grille and foglights, full heated leather, reversing cam with park assist, heated front screen and steering wheel, blind spot monitoring, self parking (used once, it's crap!), Nextbase 522GW front & rear dashcams

Didn't they do this with the Faceelift A as well?

Comment

oops,.. it does say this in the article!!

Comment

STOP PRESS .... Vauxhall have now deleted all Insignia Sports Tourers from their range - see https://www.autocar.co.uk/car-news/i...rer-taken-sale

That's a bit of a blow!
        Last edited by PeteH; 23-09-2019, 11:54 PM.
        2018 1.5T SRi Nav
        Bi-colour 18" alloys, de-chromed grille and foglights, full heated leather, reversing cam with park assist, heated front screen and steering wheel, blind spot monitoring, self parking (used once, it's crap!), Nextbase 522GW front & rear dashcams

Comment

The end is nigh
          2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Wonder how long before PSA put the boot in for the rest of the Insignia range?
            2018 1.5T SRi Nav

Comment

Originally posted by PeteH View Post
              Wonder how long before PSA put the boot in for the rest of the Insignia range?
              What type of car is an Insignia????

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
              Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

Originally posted by MattG View Post
                What type of car is an Insignia????
                It was the model just after the Velox
                2018 1.5T SRi Nav

Comment

What I am going to by next? I dont like the decision at all been honest. Wonder what will happen to value of current estate,hmmm some of you lads might be driving collectors cars [emoji16]

Comment

Originally posted by ade555 View Post
                    What I am going to by next? I dont like the decision at all been honest. Wonder what will happen to value of current estate,hmmm some of you lads might be driving collectors cars [emoji16]
                    Looks like the sports tourer has gone now https://www.autocar.co.uk/car-news/i...rer-taken-sale

Comment

Originally posted by Scrappy67 View Post
                      Looks like the sports tourer has gone now https://www.autocar.co.uk/car-news/i...rer-taken-sale
                      Err... That's what I said in post #4
                      2018 1.5T SRi Nav

Comment

Some bargain motors to be had then. They will load all the ones left with extras and deals to get rid of them.

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
                        Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

Originally posted by PeteH View Post
                          Err... That's what I said in post #4
                          Sorry I dont get time to read every post, how do I leave the forum.

Comment

Ah, don't be like that pal. Didn't mean to upset anyone
                            2018 1.5T SRi Nav

Comment

It’s a shame they’ve stopped them as I was considering one as my next car. Best looking estate in its class I think b

Comment

Working...
                              X