Grille change

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grille change

Hi all, I am wondering how difficult is it to remove the grille and replace it with another. I seen the diagrams that show the grille and that there are the screws on top and the torx in the wheel arch, but how difficult is it to remove the grille once the bumper is off?

If you haven't done one before,its pretty tough,as some of the clips which hold it in can be tight as feck,,if you haven't done one before I recommend you completely remove front bumper,itll give you more room
    ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Totally agree with Dave above----i'm an old fart but I did manage---if you can get another set of hands it would make the job easier--both getting it off and back on again---Dave

Comment

Ill 3rd that, take the bumper off, myself and Dave (Exclusiv) done it on mine with the bumper tilted forward not completely off, as Dave says they are a right fecker to remove the clips

Comment

Working...
        X