Selling my DTE pedal box

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Plym Ian View Post
    No just got it from ebay for £90 bargin. Will be here next week.
    Taking car out today to try the pedal box though

Oh sorry, , so you still haven't tried the pedal box ?

Comment

Originally posted by Baz 160 nav View Post
      Oh sorry, , so you still haven't tried the pedal box ?
      No
      Haven’t had time to but using the car today as need to go halfruds. Hopefully tomorrow to my new shocks will arrive

Comment

Let me know when you've tried it , can't believe u ain't had a go ��

Comment

Let me know when you've tried it , can't believe u ain't had a go ��
          Thats what she said

Comment

Well went out for a drive and tested it on sports plus and it shifts a bit
            Couldn’t test it fully as every idiot was getting in my way

Comment

Well went out for a drive and tested it on sports plus and it shifts a bit
              Couldn’t test it fully as every idiot was getting in my way
              Ok mate, but it's hell of a difference innit

Comment

Ok mate, but it's hell of a difference innit
                Oh yeah it definitely is. Gets to 4000rpm in a flash

Comment

Oh yeah it definitely is. Gets to 4000rpm in a flash
                  I notice mine more in fourth to sixth, pulls harder and quicker. Sport plus on mine is hard work, need to change gears way to fast to get fill benefit. Like you say 4k in an instant.

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
                  Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

Originally posted by MattG View Post
                    I notice mine more in fourth to sixth, pulls harder and quicker. Sport plus on mine is hard work, need to change gears way to fast to get fill benefit. Like you say 4k in an instant.
                    Gonna try and fiddle with the settings once my tuning box is here. Gonna be a complete different feel driving it

Comment

Gonna try and fiddle with the settings once my tuning box is here. Gonna be a complete different feel driving it
                      Which box

Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

Which box
                        Dtuk one with the different settings on it. Got it on ebay this morning for £90

Comment

Well finally got round to fitting the tuning box at last. Took me a while cause i fitted it and the service vehicle soon kept coming up. Checked all the connections over and over then after 2 hours it actually dawned on me that I hadn’t clipped up the black clip on the boost connection and it worked!!!!!!

Just got to find out the best setting to have it on with the pedal box. At the moment i am running the pedal box on sports+ plus 3 the top setting and even without the tuning box the torque on it has caught me out a couple of time almost snatching the steering wheel out my hand

Comment

Well finally got round to fitting the tuning box at last. Took me a while cause i fitted it and the service vehicle soon kept coming up. Checked all the connections over and over then after 2 hours it actually dawned on me that I hadn’t clipped up the black clip on the boost connection and it worked!!!!!!

Just got to find out the best setting to have it on with the pedal box. At the moment i am running the pedal box on sports+ plus 3 the top setting and even without the tuning box the torque on it has caught me out a couple of time almost snatching the steering wheel out my hand
                            I just had 2 weeks with pedal box on sport+ 3, average mpg down over 3mpg . Got to admit car drives really well on that setting, but I feel I'm asking for a speeding ticket or something [emoji12].

Turned down to city 3 for now, see how that goes.

Comment

I just had 2 weeks with pedal box on sport+ 3, average mpg down over 3mpg . Got to admit car drives really well on that setting, but I feel I'm asking for a speeding ticket or something [emoji12].

Turned down to city 3 for now, see how that goes.
                              I honestly don’t care about mpg

If it needs diesel I’ll put diesel in

I went Birmingham the other day from Plymouth and it said average mpg was 43.5 thats with it on that top setting and I wasn’t exactly hanging around on the motorway either

Comment

I honestly don’t care about mpg

If it needs diesel I’ll put diesel in

I went Birmingham the other day from Plymouth and it said average mpg was 43.5 thats with it on that top setting and I wasn’t exactly hanging around on the motorway either
                                Fill up once a month so no big deal, top setting a little aggressive for city driving [emoji12]

Comment

Working...
                                X