X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jordaninsignia14 View Post
    Anyone else spots one for sale please let me know thank you

14 Insignia 2.0 VX line 190 Nav
    Go on buy new . I did , it's fun but also a little annoying. Playing with settings takes time. The fun comes in basic driving. Just remember to actually get the benefit don't floor the pedal. 100% pedal is still 100%.

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
    Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

You getting rid of the insignia baz?

Comment

Originally posted by jmagee View Post
        You getting rid of the insignia baz?
        Yeah mate, well trying to, loads of interest mate but no follow ups, I had the low oil pressure warning, engine fooked

Comment

Originally posted by Baz 160 nav View Post
          Yeah mate, well trying to, loads of interest mate but no follow ups, I had the low oil pressure warning, engine fooked
          That's not good. What mileage did you get to?

Comment

182 or 3 something like that mate, and to top it off the clutch and flywheel went same time, so I told my mate to do what he can , he fixed the oil seal , we had pressure again and also done the clutch and flywheel , but was still a non starter, the engine has siezed or locked up, and £760 it cost, I'm back in a Vectra 1.9 cdti sri , and if I'm honest it's a better drive than the insignia , I had the swirl flaps and egr valve cleaned when I got it and it pulls like a mother fooker

Comment

Fitted the box earlier baz all working fine. Haven’t driven it yet though

Comment

Originally posted by Plym Ian View Post
                You mean you didn't have an excuse to go out and test it without admitting to other half you bought it [emoji12]

Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

Originally posted by Plym Ian View Post
                  Get out , stick it in sport+ and get ready for a new set of front rubbers hahaha

Comment

hes a southern softy,,,might be a little scared of it a bit pap might come out
                    ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Scared of pedal box or the other half [emoji12]

Comment

Originally posted by MattG View Post
                        He will notice the difference anyway and will prob cum , just like I did the first time hahahaha

Comment

Both !
                          ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
                            hes a southern softy,,,might be a little scared of it a bit pap might come out
                            Them there are fighting words

Comment

Originally posted by Baz 160 nav View Post
                              He will notice the difference anyway and will prob cum , just like I did the first time hahahaha
                              Errrrrrrr hope you had some Kleenex,or an old sock handy

Comment

Yeah definitely scared of the wife

Comment

Working...
                                X