Need help to find parts.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help to find parts.

Hello, my name is Jørn and i live in norway.
    I own an 2014 Insignia Country Tourer.
    The previous owner has lost 3 out of 4 of the jacking point covers to this car...
    So i went to the dealer (opel) to get new ones, but the dealer said it costs 1600 NOK + TAX per piece! 1600 NOK is about the same as 150 GBP or 165 EUR...!
    Insane price, so I cant aford it.
    Been searching all breaker yards in Norway and Sweden, with no luck...

So to the question: can anybody here lead me in the right direction to find these parts in the UK? In Norway all breaker yards have a common website where you can search for parts or not yet dismanteled cars. But it doesnt seem to be like that in your country.
    I wil be happy for any help, a website to check, a place to send an email to ask +++
    If anybody here happends to live by a place where crashed cars are parked or someting, I am willing to pay well if someone here could get me these covers!

Yours, Jørn Erlend Hansen
    Norway

You could try breakerlink.com, not used them myself but their website seems to cater for non-UK customers. Good luck with your search.
    2018 1.5T SRi Nav
    Bi-colour 18" alloys, de-chromed grille and foglights, full heated leather, reversing cam with park assist, heated front screen and steering wheel, blind spot monitoring, self parking (used once, it's crap!), Nextbase 522GW front & rear dashcams

Comment

Thnx for the link, I have added a request.
      Are there many Country Tourers in the UK? In Norway maybe 10-15% of Insignias has that trim. But you know we have snow on the roads 5 months of the year here in the north, so groundclearance and 4x4 is a plus🙂

Comment

Working...
      X