• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hiya, was this ever setup?

Comment

Originally posted by legless0 View Post
      Hiya, was this ever setup?
      I think with the lack of response you received to your last post, the answer will be a residing no.

Comment

I too need a disc for my 09/10 insignia. I'm not sure what unit I have yet and will check, but did this ever take off?

Comment

I did on the old forum but someone either sold it or kept it for themselves.

But it could always start up again. If someone is willing to buy it and pass it around

Comment

Yeah somebody bought it - somebody earlier on this thread... but then vanished and never got back to me on here or PM :-(

I'm still keen!

Who else is? PM me if you are...

Comment

Originally posted by Jones_Rob View Post
              Yeah somebody bought it - somebody earlier on this thread... but then vanished and never got back to me on here or PM :-(

I'm still keen!

Who else is? PM me if you are...
              Vanished probably because it was a scam and we were onto him like a priest is with a choirboy.

As you will see if you check his profile.
              Joined 22nd August 2019.
              Last activity 27th September 2019.....all posts in this thread.
              Last seen after site admin amended his post.

So, if that's not dodgy.....what is?

Comment

Cd400 to dvd800 navi conversation

Hi iv just purchased a dvd navi 800 to put in my insignia 2011 it currently has a cd400 in it once I opened it the harness would not fit and there is no wire for the twist and push unit that goes by the handbrake button. Is there an upgrade harness I can purchase or will the new unit fit into old unit harness

Comment

Originally posted by Marc Morgan View Post
                  Hi iv just purchased a dvd navi 800 to put in my insignia 2011 it currently has a cd400 in it once I opened it the harness would not fit and there is no wire for the twist and push unit that goes by the handbrake button. Is there an upgrade harness I can purchase or will the new unit fit into old unit harness
                  In short....no to both questions.

But if you go onto the new members section and post some info about yourself and your car, this will give other members an insight of yourself.

Comment

So.......
                    I have just purchased a MY2009/2010 2019-2020 Update disk with 2019 maps.
                    The cost of the disc was £25, I'd be more than happy to share it around once I've used it!

Kind regards,
                    El.

Comment

This kind of post just highlights why some people join up on here.

Looking at some of the " members " who have posted, the date of their post and when they were last online, it just shows they join up just for specific gains......when they get nowt, you never see hide not hair of them ever again.

Comment

Sadly that's what happens in a lot of forums. I'm trying to provide help where people like myself came here to look for advice.

Comment

Also, I have the disc, arrived today!
                          will drop an update when I've given it a go later today.

Comment

yes, i unfortunately lost the will to live with the Elite nd had many many issue with the motor, so the SatNav became quite low on the to-do list. It certainly wasn't my intention to not return at all It seems that if 1 thing goes wrong electrically it just cascades through the car. turns out many things result if a single dodgy earth under the rear passenger carpet .

Comment

Originally posted by legless0 View Post
                              yes, i unfortunately lost the will to live with the Elite nd had many many issue with the motor, so the SatNav became quite low on the to-do list. It certainly wasn't my intention to not return at all It seems that if 1 thing goes wrong electrically it just cascades through the car. turns out many things result if a single dodgy earth under the rear passenger carpet .
                              as a member who joined the forum some time ago, but never did an introduction post, can you go the the new members section and tell the forum a bit about yourself and your car please.

we like everyone to do this, so don't feel singled out.

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post

as a member who joined the forum some time ago, but never did an introduction post, can you go the the new members section and tell the forum a bit about yourself and your car please.

we like everyone to do this, so don't feel singled out.
                                100% i agree, i'm very sorry for my rudeness

Comment

Working...
                                X