Sat nav update dvd 800

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sat nav update dvd 800

Is it possible to update my DVD 800 Navi maps on my 09 Insignia? I've not seen 2018 or 2019 UK maps.

Originally posted by rogerdygas@hotmail.com View Post
    Is it possible to update my DVD 800 Navi maps on my 09 Insignia? I've not seen 2018 or 2019 UK maps.
    Yes you need a map disc with the same year as your car but 2018/ Or 2019 If you can get it.

Comment

I've seen this available... perhaps you and I could share the costs? Others too if they're interested in updating MY2009/2010 DVD800 Nav to 2019 maps ?

Click image for larger version

Name:	DVD800 MY09-10 2019 Nav update.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	10.2 KB
ID:	243532
      Last edited by pecky; 28-09-2019, 11:18 AM.

Comment

I'd be interested in sharing cost. I saw it for £45 on ebay just now - what did you see it at?

Comment

Originally posted by 2009InsigAndy View Post
          I'd be interested in sharing cost. I saw it for £45 on ebay just now - what did you see it at?
          Yeah I saw it there too!

Comment

I’d be in to.. mines a 2009 also with 800 head unit
            2009 Insignia Elite 1.8

Comment

I've gone ahead and bought one.... Should be with me early Sept. Happy to lend it for a fee but just need to work out a way to safeguard me getting it back!
              Last edited by Site Admin; 28-09-2019, 11:59 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 2009InsigAndy View Post
                I've gone ahead and bought one.... Should be with me early Sept. Happy to lend it for a fee but just need to work out a way to safeguard me getting it back!
                I've listed it on Fatllama but not confident it will stay as it might go against their terms...
                Aha superb... let me know once you have it and have updated yours successfully and I’ll definitely pay up for a ‘lend’!
                Last edited by Site Admin; 28-09-2019, 11:59 AM.

Comment

Hi, I would also be super keen on borrowing the disk to update my Nav. Happy to pay a fee obviously

Comment

It would be nice to think that everyone did the right thing with this disc,,ie contribute to costs,,use the disc,then promptly pass it onto the next one. In the past we had a similar thing going with a few on the waiting list for use of the disc. unfortunately it went missing ,as some dishonest person decided to keep it. Insignia Drivers forum cannot be held responsible if history repeats itself with this disc...
                    ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

I can only seem to find 2014-2015 map update for MY09 DVD 800 Navi?
                      Is it really possible to get updated maps for 2018-2019? I would be really interested if it’s possible.

Comment

Originally posted by 2009InsigAndy
                        Hey all, would be happy to sort something out when it's here. I think I'm looking at some time this coming week... I think the best way will be recorded signed for and then it gets passed to the next person and then returned to me after everyone is done. I'll report back soon. Cheers!
                        You could release to next person with a charge via paypal to be refunded when it is returned in good condition back to yourself. Its like tools people borrow then don't return or break/damage them. I am now VERY selective on who borrows my stuff as its my hard earned cash that purchased it.

Comment

Hi,

I have also recently purchased the 2019 update for the DVD800, it's from Poland so hasn't arrived yet. I was curious to know how the updated maps are performing and if there is generally any update to the look of the navigation screen. Cleaner images/faster loading etcetera or whether it is simply new data (roads) added?
                          Thank you

Comment

There are some kind offers being made in this thread to share an update DVD for a fee.

Whilst we are here to be a friendly forum there is a significant opportunity for scamming users by offering this kind of service.

We will set the rules for any such service offered through this site. Anyone who wishes to provide this kind of service needs to follow this process.

• Contact must be made with me via private message
                            • User must make a donation to the site equal to the amount the disk is being shared for. To be used by admin as a deposit in case of dispute
                            • User must provide personally identifiable information to admin, including real name and home address.
                            • Only upon suitable verification of identity will any sharing be progressed.
                            • A section will be set up in the trader area
                            • A thread will be set up as a waiting list
                            • A thread will be set up where at each transaction the user posts the Royal Mail tracking details for them posting it in either direction.
                            • Only upon the safe return of the disc to the user providing the service, does the next person pay. There will be no bulk collection of payments.
                            • Transactions are between users directly via Paypal (not as a gift as that does not provide paypal protection)
                            • The user offering the disc for sharing is expected to make a donation to the Forum for each and every sale made. If this is not done the threads will be removed and the deposit retained by the site.
                            • Once the user wishes to stop offering out the update disk, they will be refunded the initial amount held in case of dispute, providing there are no outstanding issues or disputes.

Anyone believed to be offering this service by PM, whether proven or not without following this process will in the first instance have private messaging disabled.

Comment

hello all, so i just went and brought myself an insignia to upgrade from my Vectra, the DVD NAVI-800 is running 2014 maps, now looking to update them using the ebay disc. did it arrive and install properly? and i presume you just put it in and it does it automatically?

Many thanks in advanced

Comment

Working...
                              X