no aux at all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• no aux at all

hi, am i missing something with the 2012 1.8 exclusiv I purchased in may of this year, it as a cd/aux button but no jack socket, no usb port and no blue tooth, so what is there to aux, absolutely nowt, have I got the bottom end of the market car or even lower, the radio works a treat at the moment as does everything else on the electronics side, so is a clueless old man missing a page or two.

if you have time to kill
    work it to death

have you looked in the back compartment,under the centre armrest ?
    ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Nothing under the front centre armrest?
      2018 1.5T SRi Nav
      Bi-colour 18" alloys, de-chromed grille and foglights, full heated leather, reversing cam with park assist, heated front screen and steering wheel, blind spot monitoring, self parking (used once, it's crap!), Nextbase 522GW front & rear dashcams

Comment

I had a 60 plate exclusive a few years back and it definitely had an aux input,dont think it had usb though
        ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Jack is under lift up armrest, small compartment behind compartment with cigarette lighter socket, its a small black plastic block that swivels out, I have my mp3 plugged in there and a usb converter plugged into cigarette lighter socket to power it.

Comment

I think this site should list AUX/USB as an option when it is available on your car. I think it was an option and doesn't come standard.

Comment

many thanks men for your quick replies, much appreciated, minispint4230 and exclusiv. nailed it, I found the jack socket under the centre armrest and as you say the usb port was not part of the equipment for this model, shame, but I will now search and invest into using the jack for the future, again many thanks to you all for your help and knowledge.

cos kik a bo agen a wo an bost it wi yer ed

Comment

Working...
              X