Sub and amp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sub and amp

Ok then ladies and gentlfish I'm have a sub and that I'm wanting to install, first any one got any tips as I don't think you can just simpley plug aux cable in on a standard head unit can you?
    Please someone help or at least point in the right direction of someone / or a company that will install for me.
    Thanks in advance

Originally posted by Dan corrigan View Post
    Ok then ladies and gentlfish I'm have a sub and that I'm wanting to install, first any one got any tips as I don't think you can just simpley plug aux cable in on a standard head unit can you?
    Please someone help or at least point in the right direction of someone / or a company that will install for me.
    Thanks in advance
    You need to tap into rear speakers and a power supply and Earth for sub assuming it has a built on amp. Sure someone is better qualified here than me to assist . Mine is a complete unit but needs what I said above.

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
    Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

Nope not a hole set up I have 2x 1400w subs with a 2 channel amp coming in at 2000watts got the wiring kit and all that I need other then the RCA least that I'm collecting shortly. Where is the best place to wire it into on a 62 plate VX-line 160 ?

Comment

Working...
      X