Breaking a GS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Breaking a GS

I don't have faceache, my friend sent it to me.....

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG-20190820-WA0001.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	59.3 KB
ID:	249195

What is the location pal?

Comment

From the STD code, 'twould appear to be Glasgow.
      2018 1.5T SRi Nav
      Bi-colour 18" alloys, de-chromed grille and foglights, full heated leather, reversing cam with park assist, heated front screen and steering wheel, blind spot monitoring, self parking (used once, it's crap!), Nextbase 522GW front & rear dashcams

Comment

Cheers

Comment

Sorry....at work.
          Yep, it's just outside Glasgow....place called Muirhead.

Comment

Why he's breaking it?

Comment

Originally posted by a602820922 View Post
              Why he's breaking it?
              Didn’t like the colour apparently

Comment

The LED headlamp got broken, and cost of replacement was greater than the value of the car
                2018 1.5T SRi Nav
                Bi-colour 18" alloys, de-chromed grille and foglights, full heated leather, reversing cam with park assist, heated front screen and steering wheel, blind spot monitoring, self parking (used once, it's crap!), Nextbase 522GW front & rear dashcams

Comment

Why he's breaking it?
                  It's gotta slight dent on the bonnet

Comment

Looks like somebody has reversed into it at speed.....Or or had they turned the collision alert/braking off?

Tongue in cheek btw....I know you can still crash.
                    2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

LoL, now I have noticed on that little picture that front is wrecked.

Comment

LoL, now I have noticed on that little picture that front is wrecked.
                        I dare you to ring up and ask of the front bumper has sold yet.
                        2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Originally posted by marko301 View Post
                          I dare you to ring up and ask of the front bumper has sold yet.
                          or n/s headlight

Comment

Working...
                          X