Anyone else play forza?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else play forza?

Haven’t played it in ages. Is that horizon 4?

Comment

No got a ps4 but watched a few videos on youtube. It looks real. I wish it would come out on the ps4.
      2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Originally posted by marko301 View Post
        No got a ps4 but watched a few videos on youtube. It looks real. I wish it would come out on the ps4.
        Trade in the ps4 for an xbox. You know you want to

Comment

Originally posted by Plym Ian View Post
          Trade in the ps4 for an xbox. You know you want to
          It's the old them and us war I'm afraid....Playstation Vs Xbox, Android Vs Apple, Vauxhall Vs Ford......I've picked my side and I'll stick to it.
          2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Originally posted by marko301 View Post
            It's the old them and us war I'm afraid....Playstation Vs Xbox, Android Vs Apple, Vauxhall Vs Ford......I've picked my side and I'll stick to it.
            Thats why i have one of each

Comment

Yes

Click image for larger version

Name:	2018-12-14.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	77.4 KB
ID:	243539

Name:	2ebeebb0-3c8c-4060-a90d-b67955549282.jpg
Size:	49.5 KB
ID:	243540

Name:	b72995b5-77c9-4fba-92e1-44495e23587a.jpg
Size:	77.4 KB
ID:	243541

Comment

PS4 all day long... Days Gone, Last of us, Unchartered, Say no more.
                Xbox... Another Gears, Another Forza, Another Halo... [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by Jaceb View Post
                  PS4 all day long... Days Gone, Last of us, Unchartered, Say no more.
                  Xbox... Another Gears, Another Forza, Another Halo... [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
                  Last of us was an amazing game. Its the only game i have ever completed then played it over and over

Comment

Agree an amazing game

Comment

What ever happened to the likes of the Commodore 64 and Atari , and the Sinclair
                      Where you use to load your games on Via a cassette player , and you sometimes found it would not load properly so you would have to re-wind it and start again
                      Games like PAC-man , donkey Kong , battlestar galatica .
                      But I'm over 50 so I really should be sitting in my rocking chair with my pipe and slippers and. Listening to Val Hooligan .
                      But my son is an avid fan of forza horizon 4 the graphics are amazing .

.K.M.P.C.U
                      YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

Originally posted by Plym Ian View Post
                        Thats why i have one of each
                        My son and grandkids are same as me...5 ps4s between us but way back my son bought an xbox just to play halo then flogged it again when he's finished the game.

Comment

Working...
                        X