Reversing Auto Tilt Mirrors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reversing Auto Tilt Mirrors

Hello everyone. New Insignia owner of a facelift Elite. Love it! Quick question about the mirrors.... is there a way that I can adjust the angle of the reversing mirror when it tilts down?

Originally posted by Mr Wings View Post
    Hello everyone. New Insignia owner of a facelift Elite. Love it! Quick question about the mirrors.... is there a way that I can adjust the angle of the reversing mirror when it tilts down?
    Turned mine off, reverse onto my drive which is uphill , tilted don't help me [emoji12]

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
    Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

Ha yeah I could see how that wouldn’t help

Comment

Mine does it on the n/s I think it does go to the max tilt down.
        Insignia Elite 16T,Royal Blue non Nav. + added,
        Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Comment

Yeah I was hoping I could adjust the tilt

Side note, how awful is the sound system!! What’s Vauxhall top line audio? Like Bmw is Harmen Karden

Comment

On the auto tilt mirror I have it on insignia but not on my work car, did switch it off at one point but its back on now, don't really like it but do find it useful if reverse parking next to kerb and don't want to kerb the wheels.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Wings View Post
              Side note, how awful is the sound system!! What’s Vauxhall top line audio? Like Bmw is Harmen Karden
              On the GS it's Bose, although the standard VX system is an improvement on the Mk 1.
              2018 1.5T SRi Nav
              Bi-colour 18" alloys, de-chromed grille and foglights, full heated leather, reversing cam with park assist, heated front screen and steering wheel, blind spot monitoring, self parking (used once, it's crap!), Nextbase 522GW front & rear dashcams

Comment

awful sound? I have the standard system with the Intellilink Navi and I think its quite good and goes plenty loud enough without any problems.

Have you tried changing the EQ settings to adjust the sound, that made all the difference with mine.

Comment

Originally posted by leearnold89 View Post
                  awful sound? I have the standard system with the Intellilink Navi and I think its quite good and goes plenty loud enough without any problems.

Have you tried changing the EQ settings to adjust the sound, that made all the difference with mine.
                  Have to agree, some of the settings are crap, found custom settings get a much better sound. Also my small sub does help alot.

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
                  Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

Not got it on the new GS Tourer but had it on my old Elite pre-face tourer. Initially i used it as we didnt have a drive so i was parking on the road and it was handy. After we moved house and had the drive i turned it off as i soon found it was more of a hindrance when reversing as i rarely parked at the side of a road etc.

Never had a problem with sound quality on either of the cars though. Think they've mainly been set to the Rock setting on the EQ.

Comment

Is there anyway for me to activate this on my 2014 ? I’ve often sat and wondered about this but kept forgetting to ask

14 Insignia 2.0 VX line 190 Nav

Comment

You'll need the memory seats and the tilting mirror, plus the wiring loom
                        Insignia Elite Nav 2ltr SIDI Turbo 250PS, Pearlescent Emerald Green, VX-Line Interior, VX-Line Exterior Styling Kit, Premium Brandy Nappa Sports Leather, 20" Elite Multi Spoke Alloy Wheels, 8" Digital Drivers Display, Bose Premium Audio System, Front Camera Pack, Rear View Camera, Adaptive Cruise Control, Advanced Park Assist, Rear Privacy Glass, Keyless Entry & Start, Tyre Pressure Monitoring System, Factory Fitted Towbar

Comment

Working...
                        X