keyless system
    reversing camera
    detachable towbar
    for main dealer history
    DMF and clutch replaced by main dealer at 32,000miles

looking for 5250 ono

anyone on here interested

2018-05-21_07-22-13 by matthew chamberlain, on Flickr
    Last edited by emmamatt38; 31-08-2019, 02:04 PM.

How many miles are on it now mate

Comment

car now sold will be listing some stuff ive kept off it if anyone wants them, like genuine roof bars, boot liner, genuine car mats as soon as i get home

Comment

Originally posted by emmamatt38 View Post
        car now sold
        NNNOOOooooOOOoo!!!

What you getting? The GS's are lovely.
        2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Originally posted by marko301 View Post
          NNNOOOooooOOOoo!!!

IMG-20190829-WA0000 by matthew chamberlain, on Flickr

bit of a change in direction

Comment

Nice...I'm not to up on the Ford SUVs. Which is it S Max?
            2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Nice...I'm not to up on the Ford SUVs. Which is it S Max?
              its the Kuga titanuim x sport 180bhp 4x4 only done 25k for 12k bargain
              Last edited by emmamatt38; 04-10-2019, 09:01 PM.

Comment

Yeah I'm well out of the groove. I used to know all the Fords and models when I had them. I still rate my MK4 Mondeo as the second best car I've had only behind my current Insignia.

It is good looking, that. Far better than that SUV you was looking at a few years back.

Make sure you're not a stranger on the forum. And get some more pics of it in members other cars.

Comment

cheers mate wil, post more pictures if the weather ever decides to stop bloody raining. hopefully clay baring it the weekend along with giving it a treatment with the turtle wax black box kit. yea the kia does look bald now compared to this

dont worry i wont be a stranger

Comment

NNNOOOooooOOOoo!!!

the way i see it happy wife happy life

besides i drive around in the gas guzzler all day anyways

Comment

Originally posted by emmamatt38 View Post
                      its the fuga titanuim x sport 180bhp 4x4 only done 25k for 12k bargain
                      Fuga is it

Comment

Did you part ex for the new one?

Comment

Originally posted by sriray View Post
                          Fuga is it
                          bloody fat fingers.comthead

Comment

So it's a Kuga? No wonder I hadn't heard of it, calling it a Fuga.

Comment

morning all i may be returning to the insignia in the next month or so as my bmw needs to go for something a little less thursty

Comment

Working...
                              X