Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie with white petrol 165 sri nav estate

Hello,
    I have had to retire my much loved low mileage vectra cdti 150 (which is for sale as a project for fixing or for spares)
    Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_2587.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	84.7 KB
ID:	249220
    as was taking too long, and would cost me too much to repair its injection system so now have just got an 18month old Insignia Sri Nav 1.5turbo 165 sport tourer.
    The springs are a bit soft and it is rather wide externally compared to the Vectra which in both respects was great, but other than that I like this new motor. I am having to get used to reving a lot more to get the performance though, because the old diesel had so much wonderful low rev torque and economy, but I'll soon get used to the change.

Name:	DSC_2519.jpg
Size:	58.6 KB
ID:	249221

Welcome aboard ex-VI2E ( for short )

.K.M.P.C.U
    YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

Welcome
      LED interior lights. Chrome mirror caps & door handle covers. LED reverse light bulbs. Pedal box. Atomic Alloys. Steel Structure spare wheel. Boot floor risers. Rear exit exhaust & rear valance. M Y ‘15’ front grille.

Comment

Welcome, it's that the best pic you can do of new toy [emoji16]

Comment

welcome,you will be happy with the new car then,looks nice,always fancied an estate,get better pics up when you have a chance bud

Comment

Sure, more pics:

Name:	DSC_2520.jpg
Size:	46.7 KB
ID:	243554

Name:	DSC_2532.jpg
Size:	62.8 KB
ID:	243555

Name:	DSC_2523.jpg
Size:	39.6 KB
ID:	243556

Name:	DSC_2521.jpg
Size:	39.9 KB
ID:	243558

Name:	DSC_2522.jpg
Size:	51.8 KB
ID:	243557

Comment

last one;

Name:	DSC_2524.jpg
Size:	49.4 KB
ID:	243559

Comment

Nice - looks like similar spec to my hatch. The reg number is similar too - BV18 - is it an ex-Vauxhall owned?

I also went from a 2.0 diesel to 1.5 petrol, soon got used to it (though fuel consumption may come as an initial shock)

Welcome.
                Last edited by PeteH; 01-09-2019, 04:16 PM.
                2018 1.5T SRi Nav
                Bi-colour 18" alloys, de-chromed grille and foglights, full heated leather, reversing cam with park assist, heated front screen and steering wheel, blind spot monitoring, self parking (used once, it's crap!), Nextbase 522GW front & rear dashcams

Comment

Two previous owners so first may have been.

Comment

Originally posted by PeteH View Post
                    Nice - looks like similar spec to my hatch. The reg number is similar too - BV18 - is it an ex-Vauxhall owned?

I also went from a 2.0 diesel to 1.5 petrol, soon got used to it (though fuel consumption may come as an initial shock)

Welcome.
                    Yep, same spec. Especially like the parking camera, makes up for managing the length. Parking sensors are mostly a waste of time as they bleep and show max limit when you still have more room available.

Comment

Originally posted by ex-vectra-insignia2estate View Post
                      Yep, same spec. Especially like the parking camera, makes up for managing the length.
                      Can't say the same for park assist, though - bloody useless, only tried it once and gave up after the fifth forward/back manoeuvrethead
                      2018 1.5T SRi Nav
                      Bi-colour 18" alloys, de-chromed grille and foglights, full heated leather, reversing cam with park assist, heated front screen and steering wheel, blind spot monitoring, self parking (used once, it's crap!), Nextbase 522GW front & rear dashcams

Comment

Hi,

Nice car! The difference in toys will be like moving from a Ford Model T to a spaceship!

Don't agree about the parking sensors. They're very accurate and are meant to warn you before you get too close. I'd rather it leave me a 12 inch gap than risk scraping the colour coded bumper. In fact one of the admins recently backed into a rock using his parking camera because it looked further away than it actually was. He's old though.
                        2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Originally posted by marko301 View Post

In fact one of the admins recently backed into a rock using his parking camera because it looked further away than it actually was. He's old though.
                          When did you do that, Marko?

2018 1.5T SRi Nav

Comment

Originally posted by PeteH View Post
                            When did you do that, Marko?

Not me...it's the one with the other funny accent....why aye man!
                            2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X