Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Android auto

Hi everyone,

First time ever posting in a forum so if I'm doing anything wrong let me know!

I'm buying a 2014 insignia and was wondering how to install an android auto head unit and where I can find the correct fascia etc..

I previously had a 2017 Corsa with the android auto and really want to get it in the insignia.

Originally posted by SlugKing View Post
    Hi everyone,

First time ever posting in a forum so if I'm doing anything wrong let me know!

I'm buying a 2014 insignia and was wondering how to install an android auto head unit and where I can find the correct fascia etc..

I previously had a 2017 Corsa with the android auto and really want to get it in the insignia.
    There is a welcome section [emoji12].

Welcome, sure someone will be along to help.

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
    Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

You can retro fit it but costs £££. Icebox autos sell after market kits but im not sure on price or compatibility
      The Reaper. Carbon Flash 2015 insignia Sri. Lowered, hybrid turbo 251.3bhp 554nm. Twin exhaust.

Comment

Thanks guys! Yeah I wasn't looking for a genuine vauxhall replacement happy to go with aftermarket, I'll take a look at icebox autos!

Comment

Thanks guys! Yeah I wasn't looking for a genuine vauxhall replacement happy to go with aftermarket, I'll take a look at icebox autos!
          Just be aware that pre facelift and facelift ones are not interchangeable
          The Reaper. Carbon Flash 2015 insignia Sri. Lowered, hybrid turbo 251.3bhp 554nm. Twin exhaust.

Comment

Thanks, what year did the facelift come out?

Comment

13 reg were the last of the pre-facelift, almost every 63 plate and later are facelift.
              2018 1.5T SRi Nav
              Bi-colour 18" alloys, de-chromed grille and foglights, full heated leather, reversing cam with park assist, heated front screen and steering wheel, blind spot monitoring, self parking (used once, it's crap!), Nextbase 522GW front & rear dashcams

Comment

Its 2013/2014 if your lights are like this its a facelift

Comment

Great think mines a facelift one then. I pick it up on Thursday can't wait!

Comment

Hey Nick, is that an after-market cat you've fitted?
                    2018 1.5T SRi Nav
                    Bi-colour 18" alloys, de-chromed grille and foglights, full heated leather, reversing cam with park assist, heated front screen and steering wheel, blind spot monitoring, self parking (used once, it's crap!), Nextbase 522GW front & rear dashcams

Comment

Loving that alternative spirit of destiny badge, looks like a dead cat , Nick
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	800px-Rolls_Royce_Silver_Cloud_I_1957_Spirit_of_Ecstasy_Side.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	53.5 KB
ID:	243563

Comment

Originally posted by PeteH View Post
                        Hey Nick, is that an after-market cat you've fitted?
                        Its a f@@ker

Comment

Originally posted by the gas man View Post
                          Loving that alternative spirit of destiny badge, looks like a dead cat , Nick
                          [ATTACH=CONFIG]2082[/ATTACH]
                          Hahahahaha

That cat is a cock wash the car and it walks all over it !

Comment

Great think mines a facelift one then. I pick it up on Thursday can't wait!
                            Awesome ! Get some pics up when you get it

Comment

Working...
                            X