Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New first time Insignia owner, just come from owning a 64 VW Passat...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hahaha, Infinity Bridge - Stockton on Tees. Live in Stockton and it's one of my favourite places to get car pictures

Comment

Originally posted by insignia tourer elite nav
      ,,,,,nice colour and great insignia car mogga m8 so much better than a vw Passat
      Nowt wrong with a nice CC
      Click image for larger version

Name:	Jordan 💓 20190906_122956.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	71.7 KB
ID:	243568

Comment

I had nothing but trouble with my Passat, wont be buying a VW again any time soon that's for sure, even though they look nice

Comment

I'd love to install AFLs to it, but doubtful they're just plug and play and probably require work that I wont have the slightest clue on how to do it

Comment

Originally posted by Mogga View Post
            I'd love to install AFLs to it, but doubtful they're just plug and play and probably require work that I wont have the slightest clue on how to do it
            AFLs are brilliant,,dont think anyone has retrofitted yet,to an insignia
            ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Working...
            X