Boot spoiler black or not?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PeteH View Post
    I'm tempted to de-badge my tailgate, but worried that a) it would damage the paint, and b) if I decide to put the badges back on I'd screw up aligning them. Did you use a heat gun/credit card/dental floss?
    All I did was use a hair dryer to heat them up a little bit then used a credit card [emoji1360][emoji1360]

Comment

Originally posted by PeteH View Post
      So basically, Shane, Marko suggests painting the whole car so that a black spoiler would look ok (oh, and while you've got the black paint out, may as well do the wheels too)
      Thanks for the advice marko!! Hope you guys like the end result!! Took some painting I'll tell ya!!

Comment

Originally posted by Shane redfearn View Post
        Thanks for the advice marko!! Hope you guys like the end result!! Took some painting I'll tell ya!!

You should nip to 'ULL and get markoangelo to paint it

Comment

Good try but a bit scruffy. I've tidied it up a bit.
          2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Tints are a bit pale, aren't they?
            2018 1.5T SRi Nav
            Bi-colour 18" alloys, de-chromed grille and foglights, full heated leather, reversing cam with park assist, heated front screen and steering wheel, blind spot monitoring, self parking (used once, it's crap!), Nextbase 522GW front & rear dashcams

Comment

Originally posted by marko301 View Post
              Good try but a bit scruffy. I've tidied it up a bit.
              Thought I'd go with the "VW distressed look" [emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

In all seriousness though. I wouldn't touch anything else on the outside of that car. Nothing you do to it will better how it looks right now.
                2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

In all seriousness though. I wouldn't touch anything else on the outside of that car. Nothing you do to it will better how it looks right now.
                  Cheers appreciate it [emoji1360]

Comment

What he said
                    2018 1.5T SRi Nav
                    Bi-colour 18" alloys, de-chromed grille and foglights, full heated leather, reversing cam with park assist, heated front screen and steering wheel, blind spot monitoring, self parking (used once, it's crap!), Nextbase 522GW front & rear dashcams

Comment

Working...
                    X