Lowering vx line

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lowering vx line

Hi guys , got a 66 plate vx line with 19” vxr alloys , looking to lower it now , does any1 have pics of theirs lowered 30mm and then 40mm to give me ideas of how low to go , it’s the school run /family car so don’t want it too low to cause issues , cheers guys

Dropped 35mm

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	106abf97e67c68e56afca9729654662b.jpg
Views:	6
Size:	99.7 KB
ID:	243569

30mm lowering springs

Click image for larger version

Name:	0ae74923640e34026d1dae517c5564df.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	132.8 KB
ID:	243570

and 20mm wheel spacers all round
      Last edited by exclusiv.; 06-09-2019, 06:56 PM.
      ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]2096[/ATTACH]

30mm lowering springs

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2097[/ATTACH]

and 20mm wheel spacers all round
        Are these all on 20” wheels , I have 19” wheels , just wanting to know exactly how low mines will sit

Comment

arch gap will be the same,as the 19s have a 40 profile tyre,where as the 20s have a 35 profile
          ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
            arch gap will be the same,as the 19s have a 40 profile tyre,where as the 20s have a 35 profile

Aw ok! What is it like lowered 40mm with speed bumps n stuff ? the mrs drives it more than me jst not wanting it scraped or bumper damaged

Comment

Originally posted by Ben sneddon View Post
              Aw ok! What is it like lowered 40mm with speed bumps n stuff ? the mrs drives it more than me jst not wanting it scraped or bumper damaged
              I wouldn't go as far as 40mm then, you can close the gap enough with just 20mm on 19s

Comment

Originally posted by Shane redfearn View Post
                I wouldn't go as far as 40mm then, you can close the gap enough with just 20mm on 19s

Hi mate , is this the springs for my car ?

Direnza springs are one of the easiest ways to significantly improve the look and handling characteristics of your car. A simple, but hugely effective modification offering: ---A lower centre of gravity to improve vehicles handling ---Improved looks and overall stance ---Progressive spring rates perfect for road and track use ---Corrosion resistant red coasting ---A full 5 year manufacturers warranty Fitment: OPEL/ VAUXHALL INSIGNIA SEDAN + HATCHBACK 2.0T/2.0CDTi/2.0CDTi Bi-POWER - 0G-A - 07/2008+.

Cheers

Comment

Hi there i am from Houghton Le Spring can the guy with white vx line get in touch with me cheers
                  Last edited by exclusiv.; 23-09-2019, 07:34 PM.

Comment

which guy with the white vx line ?

Comment

You can you txt me or ring me bro been wanting to speak to you for ages haha

Comment

Originally posted by RBH
                        Phone number is now on gay dating sites
                        Excuse the blurry pictures I'm sending youhoooo , couldn't quite get my meat and 2 veg into focus.

.K.M.P.C.U
                        YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

Originally posted by lizzard-t View Post
                          Excuse the blurry pictures I'm sending youhoooo , couldn't quite get my meat and 2 veg into focus.
                          Shaky hands eh

Comment

And slippery

.K.M.P.C.U
                            YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

How do i delete it brother

Comment

Working...
                              X