Change cd400 to dvd800 or similar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Change cd400 to dvd800 or similar

Hi - I'm a total newbie here so please bear with me if this question has been answered before. My 2011 1.8 (petrol) Insignia Exclusiv is fitted with the base CD400 system which I would like to change to a unit incorporating Bluetooth and SatNav. I've seen several second-hand 500 and 800 complete systems advertised on Ebay for around the £100 mark, So my question is this - are they a straight-forward swap within the ability of an average motorist, or are there hidden problems re compatibility etc. which would make the job too difficult. I'm loathe to go down the route of Chinese after-market Android systems as I've tried them in the past with very poor results. Thanking you in advance.

can be retrofitted,but very expensive,,and theyre not plug and play
    ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Thanks fot that. I'm now thinking of fitting a Parrot MKi9200 and just using my TomTom sat nav - probably a cheaper and easier option.

Comment

Use your smart phone and use waze or google maps and then the parrot for streaming

Comment

Working...
        X