Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can i reset the Oil sensor reading in 2013 Insignia 2.0 Diesel SRI Ecoflex CDTI.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How can i reset the Oil sensor reading in 2013 Insignia 2.0 Diesel SRI Ecoflex CDTI.

Hi, my car had recently had a service and they filled my oil up, they hadn't reset the onboard oil sensor though and is still showing as 30%, i have done the dipstick test and that does show as full. Is there any quick way of me resetting it as i really can't be bothered with the hassle of going back and leaving it in for them to do it.

If theres a way i can do it knowing its full that would be great.

Thanks,

James.

Put it on the oil life window.
    Press the right arrow on the steering wheel and it'll bring up the reset option.

Comment

Or press and hold "tick/enter" key on steering wheel

Comment

The oil percentage doesn’t tell you how much oil is in the engine. It tells you what the oil life is, ie, it will change according to how many miles you do or roughly over a 12 month period, but this is mileage dependant.
        LED interior lights. Chrome mirror caps & door handle covers. LED reverse light bulbs. Pedal box. Atomic Alloys. Steel Structure spare wheel. Boot floor risers. Rear exit exhaust & rear valance. M Y ‘15’ front grille.

Comment

Page 88 of the owner's manual shows you how:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20190910_233122_com.adobe.reader.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	41.5 KB
ID:	243579
          2018 1.5T SRi Nav
          Bi-colour 18" alloys, de-chromed grille and foglights, full heated leather, reversing cam with park assist, heated front screen and steering wheel, blind spot monitoring, self parking (used once, it's crap!), Nextbase 522GW front & rear dashcams

Comment

Working...
          X