Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FAO RBH and MattG (mini meet)

FAO RBH and MattG

Dave just reminded me you're in Cleethorpes this week, Rab. I know we joked about a mini meet but I'm up for it if you and Matt are?

I'm at work so can only do tonight or tomorrow night but I'll be there if you name a time and place. You up for it Matt? Half hour for a quick hello is all we need.
    2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Thought about this last night on way home, saw 2 red facelift insignias at Smith and nephew roundabout .

I'm up for it, maybe Humber bridge car park to make it easy for Rab.

Maybe little short notice for Rab, no worries for me as in Hull daily [emoji12].

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
    Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

Yeah anywhere suites me. I'm even prepared to meet on the front at Cleethorpes if it makes it easy for Rab. It's only a half hour to 40 minute drive from mine (in clear traffic).
      2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Cleethorpes a pain at moment with road works, well was last week. Barton, Barnetby Top, Ulceby lots of places halfway. Should be ok, no rush pumps come in so far so should be ok to leave work on time.

Anyone else in the area? All welcome if it happens.

Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

Yeah roadworks were a nightmare when I was there last. Thought they might have finished by now. Anywhere suits me.

Just need Rab to see this now. Must be on the beech sunning himself with his phone in his sock so not getting notifications.

Comment

Well......I've only seen one small bit of roadworks and that's in Grimsby road in Cleethorpes.

Tomorrow night suits me better as I'm meeting up with extended family tonight for a meal
            Bear it in mind guys, I'm unfamiliar with a lot of areas so be kind as to where you wanna meet.......

And no it's not because I'm tight like Matt and don't wanna use fuel, I just hate getting lost

Comment

Originally posted by marko301 View Post
              Yeah roadworks were a nightmare when I was there last. Thought they might have finished by now. Anywhere suits me.

Just need Rab to see this now. Must be on the beech sunning himself with his phone in his sock so not getting notifications.
              Beached Whale more like ......no I was in the record shop

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
                Well......I've only seen one small bit of roadworks and that's in Grimsby road in Cleethorpes.

Tomorrow night suits me better as I'm meeting up with extended family tonight for a meal
                Bear it in mind guys, I'm unfamiliar with a lot of areas so be kind as to where you wanna meet.......

And no it's not because I'm tight like Matt and don't wanna use fuel, I just hate getting lost
                Lol [emoji12] that's why I said Barnetby top, saves you the bridge toll, straight down A180 to the BP Garage at A15 / M180 roundabout. There is a side road outside garage could meet there. Easy access for Marko also. Or somewhere in-between. Hahaha bring the wife, big Lidl in Barton [emoji12]

Comment

Originally posted by MattG View Post
                  Lol [emoji12] that's why I said Barnetby top, saves you the bridge toll, straight down A180 to the BP Garage at A15 / M180 roundabout. There is a side road outside garage could meet there. Easy access for Marko also. Or somewhere in-between. Hahaha bring the wife, big Lidl in Barton [emoji12]
                  A big Lidl eh.....cud stock up on polish

Comment

Is that off the big roundabout when you get to the end of the A15 before turning left to go on the A180 to Cleethorpes?

Comment

Is that off the big roundabout when you get to the end of the A15 before turning left to go on the A180 to Cleethorpes?
                      Yes, so you would turn right and come back on yourself and take the turning for the BP garage.

Then first left when going home straight onto the bridge. Same for Rab straight back on A180 to Grimsby.

Comment

Yeah that sounds easy for all. I'm ok with that if you two are.

Comment

Yeah that sounds easy for all. I'm ok with that if you two are.
                          Yep.....that's cool.

Time are you thinking about?

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
                            Yep.....that's cool.

Time are you thinking about?
                            Well I usually leave work between 16:30 and 18:00. If no urgency on anything will leave at 16:30, traffic depending 30 min drive there, any accidents we will be screwed, has taken me two hours to do 13 miles before .

17:00 onwards?

Comment

6:30-7ish?

Comment

Working...
                              X