Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Footwells soaked

Hi,
    I have a late 2014 2.0 CDTI Design Nav Ecoflex model. As of recent, I have been getting a lot of water underneath the drivers footwell and rear passenger (drivers side) footwell. This is to the point where the carpet is sopping wet. There is also some dampness and water droplets in the boot on the drivers side. I have removed the Rubber bungs underneath the door sills (as suggested on this forum), but no water came out. I have checked all coolant levels and they seem ok. I do not have a sunroof and I do not think that the water is coming from any of the door seals. Any suggestions before I bring it to a garage? I'm completely stumped!

Rear light cluster
    But if my memory serves me , there is a thread on here somewhere where someone had water coming from the rear , but I'll be dammed if I can find it .

.K.M.P.C.U
    YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

Isn’t it normally top of the boot where the screen washer is or round the base of the Ariel? Thought i read that somewhere once

Comment

Do a search, but there are two blanking plates up behind the trim when you have the boot open, roof level. You have to remove both the trims and you’ll need new clips and the ones fitted will break.

Comment

Have you checked the scuttle drain points? Haven't had to do it on my Insignia, but it was a regular problem on my previous Omegas and Carltons.

Comment

Originally posted by Alex Garbutt View Post
            Have you checked the scuttle drain points? Haven't had to do it on my Insignia, but it was a regular problem on my previous Omegas and Carltons.
            Check the date the OP started the thread.

It obviously another one signs up to get an answer to his problem then pisses off.

No doubt he'll be back when his car develops another problem.

Comment

Working...
            X