Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eml

Hi guys
    May be a coincidence, but I have had the EML come on after I had a 1000 mile warning on my adblue level.
    Does anyone know if this triggers and EML?

The answer to that is prolly no .get codes read
    And top up your adblue asap

.K.M.P.C.U
    YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

Eml

Funny I talked to my local vx parts dept the other day and it’s true once the ad blue runs out the car won’t start, seems a tad harsh

Comment

Originally posted by markinuckfield View Post
        Funny I talked to my local vx parts dept the other day and it’s true once the ad blue runs out the car won’t start, seems a tad harsh
        It's the law. Can run out whole driving and will be ok long as don't switch engine off. Once you do it won't restart until you completely refill the adblue.

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
        Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

When I got my van my leasing company said if you run out of Adblue .the van will not restart resulting in being recovered to the main dealer because you just can't re-fill with Adblue and go . it has to be hooked up to a super duper machine and get force started which only they can do .and the cost is met by the driver of the van . which is about£350.00 p YKES !!!!

.K.M.P.C.U
          YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

Working...
          X