Insignia boot space

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Insignia boot space

Hi all, looking to rent an insignia at the weekend for a trip away. How big is the boot, as I'd need to fit a folded up large dog crate and luggage. Reckon the insignia can cope?

dont know how big the boot is bud,but i managed it in an astra in july there,that was a struggle,i think you should be ok.the boot space is bigger in the insignia by a wee bit.

Comment

Originally posted by Andys1981 View Post
      dont know how big the boot is bud,but i managed it in an astra in july there,that was a struggle,i think you should be ok.the boot space is bigger in the insignia by a wee bit.
      You think? Hard to picture in my head haha. Torn between an insignia and a octavia, purely down to boot space

Comment

Estate got quite big boot, around 500litres , if you can then get a roof box as well.

Comment

Insignia hatch boot's huge:

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20190518_165414.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	49.9 KB
ID:	243586
          And that's with the back seats up!
          Have a good trip
          2018 1.5T SRi Nav
          Bi-colour 18" alloys, de-chromed grille and foglights, full heated leather, reversing cam with park assist, heated front screen and steering wheel, blind spot monitoring, self parking (used once, it's crap!), Nextbase 522GW front & rear dashcams

Comment

Originally posted by Mattjones12291 View Post
            You think? Hard to picture in my head haha. Torn between an insignia and a octavia, purely down to boot space
            If it's down to boot space the Octavia wins it hands down.

Comment

Working...
            X