new ride

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new ride

well as of yesterday im no longer an insignia owner, so will now be rolling round in this,

with a nice optional seat upgrade.

It'll be easier to park.
    2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Love the speedo dials on them.

Comment

Did you part ex your siggy.

Comment

If you cant find somewhere to park you can pick it up put it under your arm and carry it with you

looks a nice motor...
          Tools Owned - MDI2 / Tech2 & lots more!
          questions for me? email me at plasmasrepairs@gmail DOT com

Comment

The way he's parked across 2 spaces, looks like he's still adjusting to not having the width of the Insignia
            #
            2018 1.5T SRi Nav
            Bi-colour 18" alloys, de-chromed grille and foglights, full heated leather, reversing cam with park assist, heated front screen and steering wheel, blind spot monitoring, self parking (used once, it's crap!), Nextbase 522GW front & rear dashcams

Comment

Nice looking car.
              Looks like the extra boxes have been ticked.

Comment

Rolling around? You could wear it as a roller skate

Comment

hi delerium ive been looking at getting one of these instead of my bmw 330. couple of question but firstly that looks well lush for a little motor. as a little car as these any good on fuel well better then my current 24.1mpg ?

whats the tax code on these as theres that many different ones?

are they low insurance even tho there new?

sorry for all the questions

Comment

Originally posted by emmamatt38 View Post
                    hi delerium ive been looking at getting one of these instead of my bmw 330. couple of question but firstly that looks well lush for a little motor. as a little car as these any good on fuel well better then my current 24.1mpg ?

whats the tax code on these as theres that many different ones?

are they low insurance even tho there new?

sorry for all the questions
                    mpg wise its currently sat around 37mpg

tax for mine is £145

well this was cheaper to insure than the insignia

Comment

Nice wee car. Love the seats.

Comment

Working...
                      X