Cruise glitches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cruise glitches

I have seen a few threads about the cruise control sometimes not working.

I have a similar experience. It's a 2015 ecoflex diesel.

Sometimes it won't engage and I have to restart to get it to work.

However, other times I have it on and mid journey it just stops working, the car decelerates and it won't reset.

On the way home from Somerset last weekend it turned itself off 4 times. Only a stop and restart at the services got it going again.

I have tried disconnecting the battery before but it doesn't help.

I don't understand what the issue is?

Had a similar issue with mine before the battery died,fitted a new battery and all was fine.Have your battery checked or put it on charge to see if it makes any difference.
    Insignia Elite 16T,Royal Blue non Nav. + added,
    Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Comment

Thanks. I think I'd read that before now you mention it.

There could be something in that but you would think after 3 hours of motorway driving a 4 year old battery would be charged as good as it is going to be?

Headlights were on, so maybe not??

Comment

To be honest I was on a good trip to Devon and the c/c only worked once,also the 'find my car' lights when opening failed to work!
        Insignia Elite 16T,Royal Blue non Nav. + added,
        Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Comment

Working...
        X