Sports tourer boot storage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sports tourer boot storage

I'm a bit of neat freak and can't be doing with things hanging around. Has anyone got any good storage ideas/products?

Store stuff under the flexi boot or the side cubby holes

Comment

There are cubby holes? ! Well blow me down!!

Comment

The side cubby holes are just access to the wiring and what not

Comment

Originally posted by SwirlesY View Post
          The side cubby holes are just access to the wiring and what not
          No plenty of room to put little stuff in. Also i use all round the spare wheel to

Comment

Although mine's a hatch, I use one of these, tethered to the load space eyelets with a bungee
            Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20190917_193827.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	64.9 KB
ID:	243612
            The Range or B&Q, about £2.50
            2018 1.5T SRi Nav
            Bi-colour 18" alloys, de-chromed grille and foglights, full heated leather, reversing cam with park assist, heated front screen and steering wheel, blind spot monitoring, self parking (used once, it's crap!), Nextbase 522GW front & rear dashcams

Comment

Ooo nice one chaps!

Comment

I have some side rails and clips + hook on box. See link bellow

Comment

Some good ideas on there mate, nice one!

I've got a little shopping list of things I'd like to get but the cat came in this morning with its leg shattered so everything willhhave to wait while I pay for it to have its leg amputated! Balls.

Comment

Poor cat. What happened? Been hit by a car?
                    2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

We think so, he's hard as nails so will be fine and he's only 18 months old so he'll soon adapt to it.

Comment

Working...
                      X