DA Polisher

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DA Polisher

Can anyone recommend a good budget DA Polisher, dont want to spend silly money on one , just thought id giove it a go

Originally posted by the gas man View Post
    Can anyone recommend a good budget DA Polisher, dont want to spend silly money on one , just thought id giove it a go
    This one will do the trick

https://www.argos.co.uk/product/8647300?gclsrc=aw.ds&&cmpid=GS001&_$ja=tsid:59156| acid:444-797-0832|cid:596310901|agid:28593974845|tidla-620321054361|crid:95879993965|nw:g|rnd:17176467735 545869865|dvc:m|adp:1o1|mt:|loc:9044963&gclid=EAIa IQobChMI86b318rd5AIVQsjeCh3mpQEmEAQYASABEgLycvD_Bw E
    C4 Grand Picasso 2015 Exclusive.

Comment

come and do mine kel while youre on
      ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Ive had a cheapo rotary for some years now, basically its a grinder converted to a rotary, have never used it came with loads of pads etc

been reading stuff on paint burn etc, using a rotary

Comment

Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
          come and do mine kel while youre on
          Only if ya help me with them bloody wing mirror indicators dave, Ill polish it all the time, your car i mean

Comment

Only if ya help me with them bloody wing mirror indicators dave, Ill polish it all the time, your car i mean
            We'll sort summit mate,this weekend,and next is spoken for I'm afraid,,,weekend after ??
            ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Thats great bud, of course your off to Rother mate enjoy

Ill take them off sale , Cheers Dave

Comment

I’ve got a poor boys DA polisher and been really happy with it, infact all of the poor boys polish/wax range is good ���� Really easy to use and great results. PS it’s worth spending money on a decent pad for the machine, I’ve used cheap 1s from halford and they break up easily but I suppose you get what you pay for. I now use a really good hex pad (about £15) but it’s machine washable and I’ve used loads ����

Comment

I have a spin doctor , and a da21 , as been said worth getting a few good pads , hex , autobrite ,
                  the one you link from argos id say will be not bad for a learner , and you will see good results form using one compared to hand polishing imo . if you lived a bit closer id happy let you borrow 1 off mine to try , or even do the car for you .

Comment

Originally posted by Happypostie View Post
                    I have a spin doctor , and a da21 , as been said worth getting a few good pads , hex , autobrite ,
                    the one you link from argos id say will be not bad for a learner , and you will see good results form using one compared to hand polishing imo . if you lived a bit closer id happy let you borrow 1 off mine to try , or even do the car for you .
                    Cheers , thats good of ya, Thanks for the advice and also the offer

Comment

Cheers , thats good of ya, Thanks for the advice and also the offer
                      junkman on you tube is good for info and seeing how to do things ,

Comment

Thinking of buying a Meguiars mt320 as i have all the megs products, plus others

Advice appreciated , any better in this price range,

Comment

I got that. Easy to use, was my first time. Plenty of pads, cheap but ok for a beginner like us [emoji12]

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
                          Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

Hi
                            Is it possible to put a few instructions on "How to use them, do's and don'ts" I'm getting to an age that after a good wash, wax and polish, it feels like my shoulders and elbows are about to drop out of joint. That's if there isn't one already.
                            Sport Touror Elite 163

Dave

Comment

i have argos's cheap one used 3 times so far
                              done mine on the weekend with it
                              2 m cable (but use a 10m single socket extension)
                              2 bucket wash
                              fallout
                              clay
                              meguirs ultra compound
                              meguirs NXT wax (2 coats)

bonnet before
                              Click image for larger version

Name:	front before.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	72.4 KB
ID:	243650

bonnet after