Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Painting callipers?

Anyone done this and what colour did you go for? Pics aswell please

I'm thinking white or silver, what do we reckon?

White is brave mate.
    2015 SRi Nav CDTi 140 VX-line Nav

Comment

Well the body's white and I've got the gun metal grey atom wheels so I reckon the white callipers would look spot on.

Comment

Yeah, how long would they look good though mate. I painted my calipers Yellow on my Vec-C and soon regretted it. They get dirty so quickly.

Comment

Best pic I could find -

Click image for larger version

Name:	P1010034-1.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	68.1 KB
ID:	243627

Edit -

Name:	P401016320Small.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	48.2 KB
ID:	243628

Comment

i did the vxr in red , been on over 2 years and still like new , when i had the vectra they were also red and still going strong as my step-son drives it now , white though will look nice will be dirty very quickly , blue on white looks good imo .

Comment

Name:	7400d49b69b904b7a4936813f9874ee7.jpg
Views:	5
Size:	66.8 KB
ID:	243629

Name:	ff4d481035e625c581fb902371802c08.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	72.2 KB
ID:	243630
              ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Did mine red but you have more options on a white car. Red looks good but so does blue.
                2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

The red is mine the silver my daughter's audi a1 and blue is a audi tt I did for friend.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Happypostie View Post
                    The red is mine the silver my daughter's audi a1 and blue is a audi tt I did for friend.
                    Khalid.......they look kinda patriotic colours

The red gets my vote tho

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
                      Khalid.......they look kinda patriotic colours

The red gets my vote tho
                      Thanks Rab ,
                      The op has a white insignia, so red,blue,will work imo well , I went red as the red and black theme going on.

Comment

Originally posted by Happypostie View Post
                        Thanks Rab ,
                        The op has a white insignia, so red,blue,will work imo well , I went red as the red and black theme going on.
                        Having the red car it was the obvious choice......and as you have an OCD for the attention to detail, even the brakes have the Khalid touch.

You car looks better now than when you bought it mate.

Comment

Red seems to suit most colours. I had red on white, red on blue and they both looked fine. Not done the Vectra or Insignia but have thought about it a few times and red would suit them also. I suppose as usual, it's personal to everyone

Comment

Thanks for the pics and advice everyone! Blue never even crossed my mind to be honest!!

Comment

Mine are blue:
                              IMAG0188 by howard jones, on Flickr
                              Insignia Elite 16T,Royal Blue non Nav. + added,
                              Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Comment

Working...
                              X