Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Had my insignia 12 months now and very happy (so far)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Had my insignia 12 months now and very happy (so far)

As the thread shows, happy with my GS VX line Insignia 67 plate. I have had it now for 12 months and I think it drives well, has more toys than my previous Insignia, which was a (from brand new) 14 plate facelift energy
    This car had the r400 radio which I tried to upgrade to the r700 after the order was made but it was too late. This time I went for nearly new and made sure the car had the 8" touchscreen R900 Intellilink which has wifi and onstar etc
    I have recently polished and waxed the car and it looks great.
    Look forward to reading more posts.

Welcome. Pleased to hear you're still happy a year on. I've had my 1.5T SRi GS for 4 months now, and am still really happy with it. But remember, if you don't post pics, it don't exist!
    2018 1.5T SRi Nav
    Bi-colour 18" alloys, de-chromed grille and foglights, full heated leather, reversing cam with park assist, heated front screen and steering wheel, blind spot monitoring, self parking (used once, it's crap!), Nextbase 522GW front & rear dashcams

Comment

Thanks PeteH for replying. How do I post pics?

Comment

Originally posted by satman72 View Post
        Double post

Comment

Originally posted by satman72 View Post
          Pop the pics into a jiffy bag and send them to

MARKO301
          666 BLACK WHEEL LANE
          DEATH SHADEVILLE
          BL4 4CK

or use the small icon 3rd along from the R/H/S

Comment

Hey, Rab, have you got weak suspension too?
            2018 1.5T SRi Nav
            Bi-colour 18" alloys, de-chromed grille and foglights, full heated leather, reversing cam with park assist, heated front screen and steering wheel, blind spot monitoring, self parking (used once, it's crap!), Nextbase 522GW front & rear dashcams

Comment

Originally posted by PeteH View Post
              Hey, Rab, have you got weak suspension too?
              Not that I know of Pete, but I think I may have by the end of the day

Comment

Had mine 2 years 2 months now from new and love it as much as the day I drove home from the dealers in it.

Can nearly say snap to your story. I had a 2014 insignia energy from new too and replaced it with my sri. A massive upgrade from the energy.
                2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Had mine bang on 12 months now too.
                  Last car was a 65 plate Insignia Elite, and when i tried the new Insignia, the decision was made, I had to have a new one, but it also had to be an elite. Once you've had adaptive HID lights, you cant go back to halogen, and the only model with LED as standard is the elite!
                  Virtually everything in the new insignia is better than the old one. The only things letting this one down is the lack of electric memory on the seats and mirrors.
                  The only thing that's gone wrong on mine so far is that the Start/Stop isn't Start/Stopping! It's getting a new battery on friday though so that should sort it.
                  Insignia B Sports Tourer elite nav, 2.0d 8 speed auto, led matrix headlights, VX line exterior pack, VX line interior pack, Black Siena perforated leather seat trim, 8 inch digital dash, heated leather front and rear seats, heated steering wheel, heated windscreen, blind spot monitoring, cross traffic alert, 20 inch alloys, reverse camera, auto park, power tailgate, Onstar with wifi hotspot and more![SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

Originally posted by Pacarcher View Post
                    The only thing that's gone wrong on mine so far is that the Start/Stop isn't Start/Stopping! It's getting a new battery on friday though so that should sort it.
                    You need someone to drive into the back of you! Worked on mine - see https://insignia-drivers.uk/threads/...start-problems
                    2018 1.5T SRi Nav

Comment

This time I had more choice with the GS. The facelift was quite new in 2014. The car did have a few software issues even after the upgrade ie the bluetooth would not always connect. I think vauxhall corrected this on the 64 or 15 plate cars. Now with the GS no issues at all. Love the GS vxline over the energy. There are loads more toys on the car and the 8" touch screen with nav is a big upgrade from the R400 4.2" screen radio.

Comment

Working...
                      X