No announcement yet.

Insignia sports tourer taken off sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does that mean my Grand Sport tourer might become a future classic if they've only sold it for a few years?!? They may be in short supply in later years!!

Comment

Originally posted by bransoj View Post
      Does that mean my Grand Sport tourer might become a future classic if they've only sold it for a few years?!? They may be in short supply in later years!!
      It may well be as PSA have no plans to do the same themselves having put all of their eggs in the SUV basket.

Comment

Originally posted by insignia tourer elite nav
        ,,i know its made in Germany insigina by opel..so what . I don't care no more ,,they shouldnt have taken the tourer off sale ...they will destroy the brand ...to me its a Vauxhall / opel car the insignia ...stuff PSA ..the flagship brand was a mark adams creation not PSA .....>>>> ...ive de badged my 2011 sports tourer it now has no badges on the rear .its not a PSA car never will be .I don't give a dam about PSA ..or Peugeot cars ,,,thead....sarcasm is the lowest form of whit ..stuff PSA ..im not a dictator >>>>>AARRR .im a insignia fan .......end off nuff said
        Most if not all of the design of the Grand Sport was driven by Vauxhall under the stewardship of Mark Adams. To suggest it's all German, rebadged as a Vauxhall, a Holden(Commodore), or a Buick Regal is nonsense.IMO

Comment

Originally posted by john_k_sri View Post
          It may well be as PSA have no plans to do the same themselves having put all of their eggs in the SUV basket.
          Not the only one thinking SUVs are what people want, read an article on the Top Gear site where they were talking about an M3 estate and why they never made one. Apparently BMW had decided there was no call for an estate as if someone would go for that they would probably go for an X3M SUV instead. Volkswagen have dropped the Scirocco in favour of the T-Roc, Ford have relaunched the Puma as an SUV and you see more and more raised up SUV types on the road these days. Not sure my dog would appreciate having to jump into the back of an SUV hence why the estate is good for me. Just means next time around it wont be a Vauxhall i'll be getting as the Astra isnt big enough for me although i'm sure they'd spin me some rubbish about a Mokka being the same size boot as an Insignia estate like they did last time!!

Comment

As far as 'D' Sector Estates/Tourers go, ignoring BMW/Audi/Jaguar etc, all that's left now is Volkswagen Passat, Skoda Octavia/Superb, Ford Mondeo, Mazda 6, Hyundai I30, and Kia Optima . It is rumoured that the Mondeo will be killed off after the next scheduled facelift.

Comment

Aww ffs
              It's getting boring now

Comment

Originally posted by john_k_sri View Post
                As far as 'D' Sector Estates/Tourers go, ignoring BMW/Audi/Jaguar etc, all that's left now is Volkswagen Passat, Skoda Octavia/Superb, Ford Mondeo, Mazda 6, Hyundai I30, and Kia Optima . It is rumoured that the Mondeo will be killed off after the next scheduled facelift.
                Volvo V60 or are you putting that in the same bracket as bmw etc? Do they still do the Hyundai i40? Seat Leon still going?

Comment

....mark adams is my insignia hero he designed my car ...the estate car of the year 2011...stuff PSA ,,,nowt to do with Vauxhall in 2011 never made my car ...
                  I think you're blowing it out of proportion. I appreciate you're new to the Insignia and excited about it but we have members on the forum who have had an insignia for many years. Some on their 2nd, 3rd and even 4th who accept the end is on the horizon. Just enjoy the one you have.
                  2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

..a neighbour is always laughing at my car saying get shut I told him ill always have a insignia on my drive im proud of the brand mark adams created..
                    Bloody hell.....you didn't last long did you???

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
                      Bloody hell.....you didn't last long did you???
                      Well, this topic escalated quickly...

Comment

Originally posted by Weccu View Post
                        Well, this topic escalated quickly...
                        Why's that then?

Comment

Did I read somewhere that the Insignia sports tourer is not getting produced anymore?[emoji108]

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
                          Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

Originally posted by MattG View Post
                            Did I read somewhere that the Insignia sports tourer is not getting produced anymore?[emoji108]
                            Your a fud.
                            You do know what's gonna be coming in due course

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
                              Your a fud.
                              You do know what's gonna be coming in due course
                              Personally no, but maybe Mark Adams does! [emoji3526][emoji4][emoji106][emoji108]

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
                              Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

Originally posted by MattG View Post
                                Personally no, but maybe Mark Adams does! [emoji3526][emoji4][emoji106][emoji108]
                                Next you'll be telling us all that Vauxhall has been sold off to another manufacturer

Comment

Working...
                                X