Number plates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Number plates

Bought some 4d plates they look the bollocks but struggling to get them to stick and if I use the current holes in the car it will split the letters anyone had this problem or what is the solution thanks

You can get number plate surrounds that screw onto the car then the number plate clips into the surround. You should be able to find them on ebay.
    2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Lovely cheers mate

Comment

New plates on look loads better

Comment

Plate surrounds work well for this. Tend to not bend the plate much and no drilling required

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0253.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	199.4 KB
ID:	243662

Comment

when i bought my private plate for the astra,i struggled aswell,as its curved aswell,i bought 5mm velcro sticky pads off ebay,after nearly year and a half still not budged,would buy them again

Comment

Working...
            X