Additional info windows for Instruments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Additional info windows for Instruments

Hello. I have seen that it is possible to enable additional information windows for insignia IPC (such as Timer, oil temperature and others) . Trying to find how to do it but still can't find anything usefull. Only find that OpelScanner can do it. Maybe anybody of forum members already did it in another way (let's say EEPROM edit) and can share ? My insignia is 2009 year. Thanks

EDIT: Pitures added:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	1_coolant.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	34.0 KB
ID:	249274

Name:	2_battery.jpg
Size:	32.2 KB
ID:	249275

Name:	2_oiltemp.jpg
Size:	33.0 KB
ID:	249276

It’s done in op-com or vauxcom under bcm ipc

Comment

Originally posted by markinuckfield View Post
      It’s done in op-com or vauxcom under bcm ipc
      Are you sure ? I think it is impossible with these tools. Anyway, i have MDI, but also there are no such functions. Look at my first post, will add pictures about what i'm talking.

Comment

Yes I’m sure, unfortunately I’ve only got the small display and can’t switch on anything else.

Comment

Originally posted by markinuckfield View Post
          Yes I’m sure, unfortunately I’ve only got the small display and can’t switch on anything else.
          Op-com have very few option for insignia. And there i cant find anything usefull for these additional pages activation. So i still think that it is impossible to do with opcom. But if you are 100% sure so maybe you can show how to do it.

Comment

Originally posted by imdarex View Post
            Op-com have very few option for insignia. And there i cant find anything usefull for these additional pages activation. So i still think that it is impossible to do with opcom. But if you are 100% sure so maybe you can show how to do it.
            You use op-com to enable the extra features. I done it on mine.

Comment

Originally posted by sriray View Post
              You use op-com to enable the extra features. I done it on mine.
              You have all the screens that is attached into my first post ? And you did it with opcom ?

Comment

Here is from my car

Comment

[QUOTE=sriray;318200]Here is from my car

Nice one! And thanks , i also managed to enable all these pages, now i have what i want I wonder, my insignia is 2009, if i want to have screen diveded into two parts like newer insignia or astra j , then i need to swap whole IPC, or IPC can be flashed for this ?

Comment

Working...
                  X