No announcement yet.

aitkenaj's 2015 2.0CDTi SRI VX-Line Nav Hatchback

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pretty happy with these actually. They're definitely better than standard and better than I was expecting -

Click image for larger version

Name:	Night.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	54.8 KB
ID:	243974

Name:	Front.jpg
Size:	65.5 KB
ID:	243975
    2015 SRi Nav CDTi 140 VX-line Nav

Comment

much better than the "yellows"
      ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Yeah definitely.

Comment

Nice motor that pal, love the colour

Comment

looks nice with that grille now.

I have the blue koomtooms 8K lm, been looking into getting the red 12K lm in the new year and keeping the blues as spares.

read somewhere for increased cooling to drill a couple of small holes in the dust cap and fit a mesh piece so the heat has somewhere to go

Comment

Surely that would allow condensation to build up in the headlight?

Comment

Originally posted by shaggy6boys View Post
                looks nice with that grille now.

I have the blue koomtooms 8K lm, been looking into getting the red 12K lm in the new year and keeping the blues as spares.

read somewhere for increased cooling to drill a couple of small holes in the dust cap and fit a mesh piece so the heat has somewhere to go
                You wont get much light output from 12k bulbs
                ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
                  Just make sure the night vision is as good as the day shot looks.

I know guys who have bought LEDs and look minted.....until they try and go somewhere at night......
                  That's exactly what I found, thought they were great until I went down an unlit country road.

Now have hids, I found the LEDs to match the drls better, but that's all

Comment

After my lad cleaned the Merc yesterday I let him loose on the Insignia this afternoon. Using the same EZ products which seem to give great results. Some pics -

Name:	IMG_3877.jpg
Size:	146.9 KB
ID:	245134

Name:	IMG_3878.jpg
Size:	144.0 KB
ID:	245135

Name:	IMG_3875.jpg
Size:	135.5 KB
ID:	245136

Name:	IMG_3874.jpg
Size:	103.1 KB
ID:	245137

Name:	IMG_3868.jpg
Size:	88.6 KB
ID:	245138

Remember, this is simply a Citrus Pre-Wash and then a wash with EZ Cherry Bomb Shampoo and a dry. No polish, sealants, or glazes used. I'm well impressed.

Comment

Gorgeous

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
                        Gorgeous
                        Stunning mate
                        siggy 1.6 vx line from sunny Dumbarton few mods to do to get it how I want it

Comment

Lovely car pal, may I ask where you got the grill from? Been looking myself for a while.

Comment

Originally posted by Soliver5 View Post
                            Lovely car pal, may I ask where you got the grill from? Been looking myself for a while.

Name:	4ea12b27916e0bf437b1bd7134d79988.jpg
Views:	10
Size:	94.8 KB
ID:	245161

Comment

Really nice that mate 👍

Comment

From China... I’ll wait .

Spot on pal, I’ll save it and wait for everything to blow over before I get one.

Comment

Working...
                                X