The only trouble with black gloss!! [emoji31][emoji1361]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The only trouble with black gloss!! [emoji31][emoji1361]

Jesus!! what have you been doing with those wheels?!?!

Comment

Originally posted by Chewy1971 View Post
      Jesus!! what have you been doing with those wheels?!?!
      Common problem with black gloss

Comment

Give it some time......the grim reaper marko301 will be on preaching how you should get them all done in Death Shade.

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
          Give it some time......the grim reaper marko301 will be on preaching how you should get them all done in Death Shade.
          I really wish you'd keep up..... Shane's car is the wrong colour for black wheels. His actually looks better with diamond cut.

Unlike yours and PeteH with your red cars. I suppose I can understand the mismatch from you because you think tartan is a colour but Pete has no excuse.
          Last edited by marko301; 02-10-2019, 03:33 PM.
          2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

the diamond cut face looks scratched to hell unless it's just the angle and water marks?

Comment

Originally posted by marko301 View Post
              you think tartan is a colour but Pete has no excuse.
              It's not??????
              Awwww jeez...man

Comment

It's not??????
                Awwww jeez...man
                No it's not!!!.....Same as those pics you keep sending me of you in your mens kilt. It's not a man's kilt!...it's a woman's skirt! thead

2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

No it's not!!!.....Same as those pics you keep sending me of you in your mens kilt. It's not a man's kilt!...it's a woman's skirt! thead

Ooohhhhh getting personal now are we???

Comment

Ooohhhhh getting personal now are we???
                    When you pick on my wheels, it is personal!

Comment

When you pick on my wheels, it is personal!
                      Ok no worries

Comment

Ok no worries
                        Is that it? I was waiting for a right pasting...

Comment

I think you two need to get a room!
                          2018 1.5T SRi Nav
                          Bi-colour 18" alloys, de-chromed grille and foglights, full heated leather, reversing cam with park assist, heated front screen and steering wheel, blind spot monitoring, self parking (used once, it's crap!), Nextbase 522GW front & rear dashcams

Comment

Originally posted by Shane redfearn View Post
                            when i had mine in the black gloss , i sealed them with just a wheel sealant and then just used shampoo no wheel cleaner to keep them clean , you could use a light cutting compound on them and they should come up okay again .

Comment

Originally posted by Happypostie View Post
                              when i had mine in the black gloss , i sealed them with just a wheel sealant and then just used shampoo no wheel cleaner to keep them clean , you could use a light cutting compound on them and they should come up okay again .
                              maybe that's why mine are mint,... waxed and sealed.

Comment

Working...
                              X