Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AFL lights adjustment before/after starting the car?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AFL lights adjustment before/after starting the car?

Hi guys,

I tried to level my headlights a few times but with no luck so far it seems. I want to ask first if my AFL is working as expected or it is just me being unable to level them.
    My main concern is that at speeds 90+ km/h, a lot of people flash at me just like I blind them with my headlights and I want to fix that.

Now when I start the ignition, my headlights do their dance initially and when they are done, this is when I make the adjustment. I have clear cut light borders visible at that point. After starting the car, however, I notice that the borders are not that clear and my lights kind of widen to the sides in the shape of a V letter. Is this normal? And how am I expected to level properly AFL headlights?

Absolutely normal. These are the city lights mode. Above 60kmh if you notice the lights get the normal cut off light, and above 110 the beam changes to highway mode which gets the lights a bit higher. At your case all you have to do is open the hood and find the Allen bolt adjusters. If I can remember correctly if you turn half a turn anticlockwise they going to lower a bit. Use a long Allen 6 key

Στάλθηκε από το BLA-L29 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
    X