P2084

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• P2084

Hi guys [emoji2] my 2014 2.0cdti engine light came on with the Mrs 4 days ago and she now only remembers to tell me [emoji29] anyway it’s coming up p2084 which refers to exhaust gas temp sensor. Now I’m wondering where it located? I cleared the code the lights stayed off but now every time I start it it’s saying service vehicle soon. Cheers

14 Insignia 2.0 VX line 190 Nav

I have an EML too need to get it checked

Comment

Any ideas lads [emoji51]

14 Insignia 2.0 VX line 190 Nav

Comment

try google Jordan,,not sure on location
        ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Is there 2? Hopefully you don't get engine overheated stop now message

Comment

Hi Jordan, from another forum there are 2 sensors on the Insignia. I believe the 1st sensor is the one you can see when you look down the front of your dpf, you have a lambda sensor in the top and a bit lower down is the temp sensor, 17mm spanner to remove it.

The second one is located after the dpf. It's just before elastic exhaust pipe connection

You could try testing the sensor with a multimeter https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hXXDeit6WU

HTH
            Insignia Elite Nav 2ltr SIDI Turbo 250PS, Pearlescent Emerald Green, VX-Line Interior, VX-Line Exterior Styling Kit, Premium Brandy Nappa Sports Leather, 20" Elite Multi Spoke Alloy Wheels, 8" Digital Drivers Display, Bose Premium Audio System, Front Camera Pack, Rear View Camera, Adaptive Cruise Control, Advanced Park Assist, Rear Privacy Glass, Keyless Entry & Start, Tyre Pressure Monitoring System, Factory Fitted Towbar

Comment

Working...
            X