Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RBH View Post
    A Sporran isn't an animal ffs........

It's the haggis that's the animal and they are killed humanly.

They are then skinned and the fur is used to make the sporran.

It's like Educating Yurkshu on here

You must think I was born yesterday! I've read up on all the conspiracies..... Kennedy, 9/11.... Sporrans! And don't try telling they're related to the Hagis either. Totally different animals. thead

Originally posted by PeteH View Post
    ... And then the blood of the poor unfortunate creatures is used to make Marmite? Yeuchh!
    Don't be taken in by his lies. I know he's a lost cause but I still have hope for you. You'll be believing him when he tells you 2 girls, 1 cup is a European advert for Mr Whippy next! Use your common sense, man!

Originally posted by RBH View Post
    The liver, kidneys, heart and splean are then liquidised and filtered then added into black paint bought specifically by the blind owners of the Insignia GS for their wheels.
    Why do you think I get my wheels powder coated?
    2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

The wild haggis is a shy creature that can be found in the highlands of Scotland.

Just to add to the utter tosh you are all spouting [emoji12]

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
      Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

This has gotta be the best fecking site on the net

Comment

Next you will all be saying Red is the best colour for the Insignia..... Deluded the lot of ya [emoji12]

Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

Originally posted by MattG View Post
            Next you will all be saying Red is the best colour for the Insignia..... Deluded the lot of ya [emoji12]
            Well...
            2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Originally posted by MattG View Post
              Well.....it's certainly no bloody black

Comment

With the exception of Rab, you all spend more time putting more black onto your Red cars [emoji12]

Comment

Well, Groovyblues, I hope you're impressed that a simple 'Hi' to this forum has generated so many irrelevant posts. Let that be a lesson to you! This forum is not for the faint hearted (but it's loads of fun if you stick at it)
                  2018 1.5T SRi Nav
                  Bi-colour 18" alloys, de-chromed grille and foglights, full heated leather, reversing cam with park assist, heated front screen and steering wheel, blind spot monitoring, self parking (used once, it's crap!), Nextbase 522GW front & rear dashcams

Comment

Well, Groovyblues, I hope you're impressed that a simple 'Hi' to this forum has generated so many irrelevant posts. Let that be a lesson to you! This forum is not for the faint hearted (but it's loads of fun if you stick at it)
                    The sad part is our average ages are in the 50s with the exception of a few whipper snappers and some proper old fogies.

Comment

Hi! New member.

Ha! Well, I’d much rather read from here than listen to the other drivel at work!

Comment

Originally posted by marko301 View Post
                        The sad part is our average ages are in the 50s with the exception of a few whipper snappers and some proper old fogies.
                        Err, Marko, I'm 67, does that put me in the 'fogey' category?
                        2018 1.5T SRi Nav
                        Bi-colour 18" alloys, de-chromed grille and foglights, full heated leather, reversing cam with park assist, heated front screen and steering wheel, blind spot monitoring, self parking (used once, it's crap!), Nextbase 522GW front & rear dashcams

Comment

Hi! New member.

Originally posted by marko301 View Post
                          Also I'm 27 so does that put me in the "whipper snappers" category? [emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Err, Marko, I'm 67, does that put me in the 'fogey' category?
                            Yep!

Originally posted by Shane redfearn View Post
                            Also I'm 27 so does that put me in the "whipper snappers" category? [emoji23][emoji23]
                            Yep!

Comment

So I'm 50, do I want to know

Comment

You only as old as you feel or the woman you are feeling
                                So my real age is 55
                                Woman age 42
                                This thing about haggis , it just goes to show what a sheltered life I lead , just searched and yep they are real , according to the Goodies .
                                I do sometimes wonder what thease new joiners think they have just joined .
                                A world of technical discussions, or a forum of crack pots .
                                I think there should be a disclaimer stating that you enter here at your own risk , and straight jackets are available at the door !

.K.M.P.C.U
                                YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

Working...
                                X