No announcement yet.

Hi! New member.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It is a refreshing change for most member to find we don't take ourselves too seriously. I've been on some misrable sites in the past so full of rules you dare not post.
    2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Hooooooooooo yes .I work on a forum like that, they all goose step in time to each other.and have funny little pencil mustaches .
      Never be serious life's full of too much serious-ness.

.K.M.P.C.U
      YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

Well that's all been an interesting read, I'm in early to mid 30's, but the partner is 25, so I guess that's a win/win for me on age? Maybe, who knows

Comment

So you get the gist of this forum Gary ? .yes it all makes interesting reading.
          At your age I think you come under the banner of a whipper snapper or a spring chicken
          Or combine the 2 and mix it a bit and you become a whipping chicken ( saw a video once on that subject but it got banned for being too rude )

.K.M.P.C.U
          YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

Originally posted by lizzard-t View Post
            So you get the gist of this forum Gary ? .yes it all makes interesting reading.
            At your age I think you come under the banner of a whipper snapper or a spring chicken
            Or combine the 2 and mix it a bit and you become a whipping chicken ( saw a video once on that subject but it got banned for being too rude )
            You sure it was whipping the chicken and not throttling the chicken

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
            Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

Originally posted by MattG View Post
              You sure it was whipping the chicken and not throttling the chicken
              Haha who knows

Comment

Working...
              X