No announcement yet.

Weccu's 2014 Insignia ST

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like a different car with them wheels. Good job there mate and some good mods.👍

Comment

Hello all!
      It's been busy summer so my absence here is purely cause of barbeque, beer and sunshine.
      I just gave my Insignia some long waited love for paint. It's amazing what 1-step paint restoration can do, it gave so much more deepness and shine to that one of the best colours of Opel (that's just my opinion).
      Here's few pics, not much more done to her other than normal maintenance and front brake caliber painting (dark grey).

Comment

Looking good.

Have you considered fitting the VX line kit skirts and rear splitter???

That would look stunning in that colour.

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
          Looking good.

Have you considered fitting the VX line kit skirts and rear splitter???

That would look stunning in that colour.
          I have....but odds of finding those in good shape and with some reasonable price are pretty much same as president Trump starting stopping global warming program

Comment

Lovely colour and shine, looking good.

Comment

Originally posted by Weccu View Post

I have....but odds of finding those in good shape and with some reasonable price are pretty much same as president Trump starting stopping global warming program
              That's true

Comment

So, as you can see from that one picture, my rubber painting at the grill didn't like the idea of me forgetting it and driving over it with polisher. thead So I stripped all off.....aaaaaand that gave me a good reason to pull the trigger for Irmscher grill.
                I was just wondering if here is someone who would be interested of that original Opel-logo grill? Here's your chance to get one!

Comment

Originally posted by Weccu View Post
                  So, as you can see from that one picture, my rubber painting at the grill didn't like the idea of me forgetting it and driving over it with polisher. thead So I stripped all off.....aaaaaand that gave me a good reason to pull the trigger for Irmscher grill.
                  I was just wondering if here is someone who would be interested of that original Opel-logo grill? Here's your chance to get one!
                  I just bought another one a few weeks ago
                  all i need now is the airbag cover for the steering wheel

Comment

A good job done there,very nice,
                    Insignia Elite 16T,Royal Blue non Nav. + added,
                    Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Comment

There’s also this website here but it’s not the cheapest but has a lot a choices https://www.magnatuning.com/en/produ...all-Insignia-A

Comment

Originally posted by Kezo1995 View Post
                        There’s also this website here but it’s not the cheapest but has a lot a choices https://www.magnatuning.com/en/produ...all-Insignia-A
                        Was looking at the same site myself the other day, good looking kits on there.

Sent from my J8110 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iceman205 View Post
                          Was looking at the same site myself the other day, good looking kits on there.

Sent from my J8110 using Tapatalk
                          Yeah there nice kits, it’s the only place I can find a front grill for the b but not sure if I like it or not haha

Comment

Finally I got that new grill installed and she looks stunning now. Click image for larger version

Name:	Maski_modattu.jpg
Views:	129
Size:	82.7 KB
ID:	267739

Comment

Very nice

Comment

Looking good!
                                Insignia Elite 16T,Royal Blue non Nav. + added,
                                Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Comment

Working...
                                X