2016 2.0 CDTi ecoFLEX BlueInjection Elite Nav (170) s/s
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Forum Key Rings
    Quote Originally Posted by marko301 View Post
    It's just a bit of harmless fun to me. I can stop any time I want too. In fact I have stopped. The only cash I'll be spending on the car in future will be on petrol and yearly service.

Deffo had its last penny spent on it regarding cosmetics!

Anybody got the link to chrome wheel nut covers for a GS? I'm asking for a friend.....honest!
    Must have stocked up on black sharpies
    MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
    Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights .

Racing Driver
    Car
    2017 Insignia Grand Sport SRi Nav 1.5 Turbo petrol
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MattG View Post
    Must have stocked up on black sharpies
    My wheels are already done so if someone kerbs them it wouldn't be a mod. It would be a repair.
    2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” powder coated alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front sports seats with driver’s AGR - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - OnStar connection - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 incorporating AA/ACP and DAB

Car
    1.8 Hatch, Pomegranate red.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PeteH View Post
    What colour are your wheels, though? And I'm a bit concerned about your rear foot well lights, I think you may have started on the downward spiral...
    I still have star silver wheels, so I am in the clear! I am on my third set however, but can stop any time I want. OK yes I have two sets of LED footwell lights, but they are only there to match the ones around the gearstick, so don't count.

4. Likes marko301 liked
    Car
    saab 9-3 turboX.9-3 1.9 TID,vectra B GSI,nissan qashqai.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Don't forgive me for what I have done in the past cos at the time I was probably doing everything apart from injecting some substance.
    First mod was on my first car a Austin allegro, took the exhaust off to give it that beefy sound , it was a winner down at McDonald's cos it attracted some looks from the girls as we use to " hoon " around on a Friday night or maybe they just thaught I was a plank in a yellow allegro ?
    Second mod was with a fiat 131 , drilled a hole in the exhaust, put a tube in it and put the tube in the car with a bottle on the end. Now and again as we were going along use to pour brake fluid down it and it use to bellow out smoke from the exhaust, impressive! It was ok till we started to feel the effects of carbon monoxide poisoning!
    Third , one of my vectra B did not have side skirts like the SRI , so i brought 2 lengths of squareline guttering sprayed them the body colour and attached them with 3" screws to the cills to me they looked like the dogs tally wakkle.
    Fourth ,,, had a mad 5 hours with puddle lights , fitted in front doors , the run wires to rear doors , had some left over and fitted them in the roof lining , looked stanfastic.
    There's a lot more mods I have done but amnesia kicks in .....

6. Likes RBH, exclusiv. liked
    Car
    1.5T SRi Nav Grand Sport, lava red, full leather, reversing camera and lots of toys to play with!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh Lizzard-t, we need photos
    2018 1.5T SRi Nav in Lava Red with bi-colour alloys, full heated leather, reversing cam with park assist.

Car
    2016 2.0 CDTi ecoFLEX BlueInjection Elite Nav (170) s/s
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Guttering side skirts sounds cool
    MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
    Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights .

Car
    1.5T SRi Nav Grand Sport, lava red, full leather, reversing camera and lots of toys to play with!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MattG View Post
    Guttering side skirts sounds cool
    Might be a solution to the 'water in the spare wheel well' issue on another thread?
    2018 1.5T SRi Nav in Lava Red with bi-colour alloys, full heated leather, reversing cam with park assist.

10. Likes RBH liked
    Car
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry, duplicate post (again!), Must be getting senile

Car
    saab 9-3 turboX.9-3 1.9 TID,vectra B GSI,nissan qashqai.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Name:  IMG_0192.jpg
Views: 18
Size:  85.8 KB
    Name:  IMG_0193.jpg
Views: 19
Size:  95.8 KB
    Name:  IMG_0194.jpg