Diagnostic device.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diagnostic device.

Was looking for a new Opcom unit for the Insignia as the old Opcom has limited coverage---after wasting my time with an online seller I went for this MAXIECU unit and its really easy to set up--unlike Opcom [as I'm computer thick] Plus you can add further car manufacturers to the unit-[buy the license]--which makes it more versatile if you change cars often----its a little more expensive than Opcom but its a lot easier to set up-----DaveClick image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20191007_135023.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	56.2 KB
ID:	249307Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20191007_135117.jpg
Size:	80.4 KB
ID:	249308Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20191007_135630.jpg
Size:	85.5 KB
ID:	249309

Does it read all the insignia modules thou

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
    Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

Apparently so--the company I bought it from was asked the same question--plus you can get updates free-----Dave

Comment

Originally posted by Dave1419 View Post
        Apparently so--the company I bought it from was asked the same question--plus you can get updates free-----Dave
        How much if you don't mind me asking

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
        Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

which model year does it go up to dave ?
          ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Matt it cost £155 but as I said you can add all other car brands onto the same device ---think its about £21 for each license you buy-----Dave

Comment

Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
              which model year does it go up to dave ?
              Dave it go's up to 2017 which covers both of ours---including both of our engines too----what is your engine code and I will have a look----Dave

Comment

Does it do programming?

Comment

I would of thought so-I'm just starting to look through the device and the programme itself--have a look on their website--www.maxiecu.com or the seller who is www.gendan.co.uk who were very helpful---Dave

Comment

Does it do the 2ltr Petrol SIDI Turbo 250PS? Not sure if its the NFT or NHT engine
                    Insignia Elite Nav 2ltr SIDI Turbo 250PS, Pearlescent Emerald Green, VX-Line Interior, VX-Line Exterior Styling Kit, Premium Brandy Nappa Sports Leather, 20" Elite Multi Spoke Alloy Wheels, 8" Digital Drivers Display, Bose Premium Audio System, Front Camera Pack, Rear View Camera, Adaptive Cruise Control, Advanced Park Assist, Rear Privacy Glass, Keyless Entry & Start, Tyre Pressure Monitoring System, Factory Fitted Towbar

Comment

Cheaper here and much more info on the unit. And apparently you can do coding according to the description

If you go to this website you will be able to find out what functions will work with your vehicle

Insignia Elite Nav 2ltr SIDI Turbo 250PS, Pearlescent Emerald Green, VX-Line Interior, VX-Line Exterior Styling Kit, Premium Brandy Nappa Sports Leather, 20" Elite Multi Spoke Alloy Wheels, 8" Digital Drivers Display, Bose Premium Audio System, Front Camera Pack, Rear View Camera, Adaptive Cruise Control, Advanced Park Assist, Rear Privacy Glass, Keyless Entry & Start, Tyre Pressure Monitoring System, Factory Fitted Towbar

Comment

Mine was all done by a download plus if needed I can contact the seller here in the UK----And it really is so easy to set up---I had a nightmare when I first got Opcom for the Vectra---Dave

Comment

Originally posted by 0011728 View Post
                          Does it do the 2ltr Petrol SIDI Turbo 250PS? Not sure if its the NFT or NHT engine
                          Would have to have a look--I know it serves both the petrol and diesel engines--will let you know tomorrow---Dave---Just looked on the above website and yes seems to be the answer.
                          Last edited by Dave1419; 07-10-2019, 07:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave1419 View Post
                            Dave it go's up to 2017 which covers both of ours---including both of our engines too----what is your engine code and I will have a look----Dave
                            A20DTR Dave
                            ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
                              A20DTR Dave
                              Dave if you look on the above link for the maxiecu device that's been posted it gives you all the info you need----Regards Dave

Comment

Working...
                              X