• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Witty View Post
    You anywhere in the Midlands??.
    Yes mate near ironbridge.

Comment

That Tesco car park looks like the Tesco at Dudley. Very familiar.
      LED interior lights. Chrome mirror caps & door handle covers. LED reverse light bulbs. Pedal box. Atomic Alloys. Steel Structure spare wheel. Boot floor risers. Rear exit exhaust & rear valance. M Y ‘15’ front grille.

Comment

That Tesco car park looks like the Tesco at Dudley. Very familiar.
        Think it might be mate I was up that way and me and the wife stopped off for a snack

Comment

Originally posted by Excalibur1976 View Post
          Think it might be mate I was up that way and me and the wife stopped off for a snack
          Thought so.
          LED interior lights. Chrome mirror caps & door handle covers. LED reverse light bulbs. Pedal box. Atomic Alloys. Steel Structure spare wheel. Boot floor risers. Rear exit exhaust & rear valance. M Y ‘15’ front grille.

Comment

Thought so.
            Town gate retail park Dudley just looked at where the photo was taken

Comment

Originally posted by Excalibur1976 View Post
              Town gate retail park Dudley just looked at where the photo was taken
              That’s the one.

Comment

Very nice!
                2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Originally posted by marko301 View Post
                  Very nice!
                  Tnx mate

Comment

Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
                    yeah,such a shame Vauxhall skimped on standard equipment ,,,windy rear windows on a vx line,,,my last one was the same thead
                    All the SRI Vectras were windy in the back,... odd as standard cars way back to the 90s had electric all round. Never even noticed in the facelift A VXLine that they were electric until a few days after owning it!!

Comment

Loving that interior. Good work on the rear window handles and plastic welding.
                      2015 SRi Nav CDTi 140 VX-line Nav

Comment

Originally posted by aitkenaj View Post
                        Loving that interior. Good work on the rear window handles and plastic welding.
                        Thanks mate . Yeah it turned out factory looking thank god,could of been an expensive mistake

Comment

nice looking car mate,love the interior,its one of they things i want in my car too.

Comment

Originally posted by Andys1981 View Post
                            nice looking car mate,love the interior,its one of they things i want in my car too.
                            Thanks mate. Yes there alot more comfy than the sri seats and do make the car to be honest as the vxline have all the other stuff bar the seats

Comment

MR Excalibur that is one seriously dammm fine looking insignia.i love the colour.and the modifications you have carried out are tasteful and in keeping with the whole look.hopefully you are entering October's picture competition cos that's a sure fire winner , you have my vote!!!.

.K.M.P.C.U
                              YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

Originally posted by lizzard-t View Post
                                MR Excalibur that is one seriously dammm fine looking insignia.i love the colour.and the modifications you have carried out are tasteful and in keeping with the whole look.hopefully you are entering October's picture competition cos that's a sure fire winner , you have my vote!!!.
                                Wow thanks mate you must have the same taste as me 👍 think I might have a look in to the comp thing only just getting used to the site so I'll take a look later

Comment

Working...
                                X