lip spoiler on boot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mockchop View Post
    Mine is the facelift design model and doesn't have the extra lip but tbh you don't really notice it as that was why I started this thread, sometimes when I glance insignia with lip I think it don't look any bigger than what I have, think I need to so with and without on a hatchback side by side to see the real difference
    This comparison any good???

Click image for larger version

Name:	a0b0421815df77b236d4591a0b1ce8b2.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	46.1 KB
ID:	243757

Name:	IMG_20190715_165604057_HDR.jpg
Views:	5
Size:	79.7 KB
ID:	243758

Not the same angle though

Comment

Can defo see a difference there, its quite the illusion depending on the the angle, nice insig by the way

Comment

Can defo see a difference there, its quite the illusion depending on the the angle, nice insig by the way
        I'll try and get one with the same angle.

Cheers btw mate

Comment

Try this....

Name:	a0b0421815df77b236d4591a0b1ce8b2.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	46.1 KB
ID:	243759

Name:	IMG_20191010_154602862.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	38.9 KB
ID:	243760

Comment

Thanks! ....Rab's isn't bad either apart from the wheels being the wrong colour!
            2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Originally posted by marko301 View Post
              Thanks! ....Rab's isn't bad either apart from the wheels being the wrong colour!
              thead
              2018 1.5T SRi Nav
              Bi-colour 18" alloys, de-chromed grille and foglights, full heated leather, reversing cam with park assist, heated front screen and steering wheel, blind spot monitoring, self parking (used once, it's crap!), Nextbase 522GW front & rear dashcams

Comment

Originally posted by marko301 View Post
                Aye right

Name:	Symptoms-vomiting.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	44.0 KB
ID:	243762

Comment

Working...
                X