X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• check right dipped beam lamp

Hi,

I have a 2011 Elite with AFL lights.

It came up with the error 'check right dipped beam lamp'.

Turned out I had water ingress so had to replace the ballast, and used a hair dryer to dry the headlamp out.

Still getting the 'check right dipped beam lamp' error. All lights are working (Dipped/High beam/LED and the Turn bulbs). I've disconnected the battery for a couple of hours, but all to no avail.

Has anyone got any ideas ? Ballast was the same part number but a newer revision number, so could this be the cause ?

Thanks

Hi Billy Bob

Can I ask if you ever got the error code problem sorted?
    Could have actually written your post ourselves. This is exactly what we've just done with our Insignia for the same reason and we too still have the error code up. Any advice you have would be greatly appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by Lou1sem View Post
      Hi Billy Bob

Can I ask if you ever got the error code problem sorted?
      Could have actually written your post ourselves. This is exactly what we've just done with our Insignia for the same reason and we too still have the error code up. Any advice you have would be greatly appreciated.
      Hi,

I haven't sorted it yet, but it's a config issue. The car is expecting ballast x and it's got ballast y, just needs a bit of programming.

Not sure if it can be done with op-com (I haven't tried as it's easy enough to press the reset button).

Comment

Working...
      X