Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Navi 900 not retaining radio station presets.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Navi 900 not retaining radio station presets.

This is a strange one that nobody knows what the heck is happening.
    I have tried to override the previous owner's radio station presets with my own choices, let's say preset buttons 1 to 10, all of them are accepted and saved but a few minutes later my new ones disappear and the previous old names reappear.
    I've tried loads of times to enter my own but every time they revert to the previous ones.
    Vauxhall can't help, nobody has heard of this before.
    Any ideas?

Originally posted by Badgercote View Post
    This is a strange one that nobody knows what the heck is happening.
    I have tried to override the previous owner's radio station presets with my own choices, let's say preset buttons 1 to 10, all of them are accepted and saved but a few minutes later my new ones disappear and the previous old names reappear.
    I've tried loads of times to enter my own but every time they revert to the previous ones.
    Vauxhall can't help, nobody has heard of this before.
    Any ideas?
    Factory reset unit, probably resetting old stations from key memory.

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
    Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

I've done all the factory resets, taken negative battery lead off, jumped through fiery hoops, kissed my wife, stroked the dog, wished everyone a merry christmas... all ten times over, and it still reverts to the old presets.
      I gave up eventually having discovered that if I used preset buttons 31 to 40 or similar then I got my own to save correctly but the old ones are still there. Bizarre.

Comment

Originally posted by Badgercote View Post
        I've done all the factory resets, taken negative battery lead off, jumped through fiery hoops, kissed my wife, stroked the dog, wished everyone a merry christmas... all ten times over, and it still reverts to the old presets.
        I gave up eventually having discovered that if I used preset buttons 31 to 40 or similar then I got my own to save correctly but the old ones are still there. Bizarre.
        Do you have two keys? Are you certain it's not a memory thing. My old Astra did that, took me ages to wipe old user settings

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
        Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

Working...
        X